Hidden Meadows on the Ridge - Sellersville, PA

The Cost Was Adding Up

On the way to the tour I noticed that the community is a little too far for me. The representative was able to all the questions I had about the place and she was upfront about anything. I thought they needed a little more activities for the residents. I could not pick them because the cost was all over the place.

Good Tour, But Not As Secure as I would like

This is a very nice community, and I had a very nice tour of it. Everything went very well, and everyone was very kind to my family and myself. The community looked nice and very well maintained. My only issue was that it wasn't as secure as I would like. It is a very nice place, but not the one for my loved one.

The residents are friendly and helpful!!

Everyone at Hidden Meadows has been very welcoming and caring and we appreciate that. This has been a great community for my husband to regain his health. I don't care for the food. They do offer daily activities. They seem to have a high turnover with staffing. The common areas seem clean and they clean his room once a week.

ok

The place only cares about money. The administrator is rude and nasty. The staff is nice. The place is clean enough.
The Administrator needs to be more professional.

Seems like a great place for my Gram. The staff was friendly, the place was cheerful, the residents seemed happy. I especially liked learning that the facility will get to know my Gram and design her day so that she can meet people with whom she would most likely develop friendships.

Review of Hidden Meadows on the Ridge - Sellersville, PA

It was nice but not what I m looking for I would like a apartment or house unit instead of only a room

Extremely Helpful and Caring

They were just extremely helpful and very caring of my situation. They totally worked with me as far as helping me get my loved one placed there. I am just extremely pleased with everyone that I met there.

Friendly, supportive staff!

We toured their memory care unit "The Laurels" while looking into care options for our loved ones. The facility was well kept and clean, and all of the staff I met seemed friendly and professional. Although we did not end up selecting this community I really appreciated how helpful and accommodating they were. They invited us to attend one of their Alzheimer's/Dementia support group meetings, and I really found that inspiring and learned a lot of really useful information!

We are happy with them.

We are happy with them. We don't have any major complaints.

Secured memory care. Brand new; no windows in community room; not very big.

I feel my mother is safe

Staff and residents are friendly. Staff is willing to return at a later time to give meds.
Sometimes it is difficult to find staff if I have questions but when my mother pushes her "bell" staff responses promptly.

Food is very good, dining experience great.

Cleanliness: the stained rugs in the hallways bother me but I am sure it is difficult to keep all the rugs stain free.
Perhaps vacuuming the rugs in the residents rooms should be done more then once a week.
The facility has no odor and overall clean.

I feel my mother is safe and taken care of.

Activities department is good. Always encourages my mother to attend activities. Good balance between free time and activities.

On the negative note:

Actual expenses far exceeds estimated expenses. It is comparable to other assisted livings in the area.

Pharmacy expenses 3 times more then what I was paying at a regular drug store. I was told I am not allowed to supply medications and had to use their pharmacy only.

Very nice place!

I've been pleased with how things have gone so far at Hidden Meadows. It's a nice looking, clean community, and the staff have all been very friendly. They do a great job with the food, as well! It's always been good, and they have a good variety of things to choose from. Overall it seems like it a good experience for the people that live here.

Hidden is right, but a very...

Hidden is right, but a very nice setting. Hospital next door is a plus! Very nice staff. Plenty of activities.

We are a small to mid-sized Senior Living Community nestled among the woodlands, while conveniently located in Upper Bucks’ County, 30 north of Philadelphia. Our community shares the block with Grand View Hospital, many physicians’ offices and close to shopping and area restaurants.

Our assisted living community opened in 2008 and recent expanded our 22 acre campus with a new memory care community, The Laurels at Hidden Meadows.This neighborhood designed residence offers both security and a home-like atmosphere. Engaging life skills and activities fill our residents day.

We offer a tranquil community where seniors can maintain their independence with assistance available 24 hours per day. Both residents and families find comfort in knowing that our experienced staff provides personalized services and nursing care. On-site rehab therapist and visiting medical clinicians are available for convenience and multidisciplinary care.

The best way to experience our community is to see it firsthand. Please contact us to arrange a private tour and/or complimentary lunch.