SIERRA PLACE RETIREMENT COMMUNITY - Carson City, NV

I toured this community

I toured here for my Uncle .It was nice and seemed clean. The staff was helpful and answered my questions. It was on the expensive side and not a good fit for my uncle. I would recommend other families to tour this community.

Recently updated the rooms

This is the best facility I’ve seen as far as cleanliness goes and all of the rooms have been recently updated. It is a smaller community and because of that, they do not have a lot of entertainment. What I really like is they have a bus service that takes you around town to various places to shop or eat. I really like to get out and that is very accommodating. The staff here was always good to me when I lived here. I would recommend this community to other families.

No memory care unity but a lot of activities

I thought this facility was very good and all of the people here were really nice. The only downside to this facility is they have no memory care unit which is what my Wife needs. They have nurses on site and they offer different levels of care depending on what your needs are. They have very good meals here and they offer a lot of activities including bus rides to go out, to shopping places, and pharmacies. When I need a facility for myself, I would pick this place. I would recommend this community.

Looking out to breathtaking views of the Sierra Nevada Mountains, Sierra Place is a modern, elegant retirement community adjacent to the Silver Oaks Golf Club and next door to the new Silver Oaks Park.

Our community is gated, and arranged like a peaceful village. Interiors are bathed in natural light for a cheerful feel, and common areas feature tasteful furnishings. Outdoors, we have a beautiful garden with gazebo and lovely walking paths. We offer a variety of exercise programs, outings, entertainment opportunities, discussion groups, educational lectures, classes, and workshops.

Sierra Place has a convenient central location near the Carson-Tahoe Regional Medical Campus. We’re also close to shopping, dining, and entertainment opportunities, and a short and easy drive to Reno or Lake Tahoe.

The staff at Sierra Place is committed to Kisco’s Principles, Values, and Beliefs. We care about our residents and are always looking for ways to make life here even more enjoyable. We treat people with warmth, dignity, and respect, and consider ourselves a friendly and welcoming “family.”

Independent Retirement Living and Assisted Living
Studio, one- and two-bedroom apartment homes
Three meals daily