Atria Summit Ridge - Reno, NV

Beautiful facility.

Parents love it here

My dad was here first then my mom came to live here also. They have a large studio with lots of storage. The staff is very good and attentive. It's very clean and bright. They have a calendar of daily activities to enjoy. They have bus tours they go on. It has a nice enclosed courtyard and patio that overlooks the city with a gazebo. They are enjoying the food they have no set time to eat they will cook all day. I would recommend this community.

Beautiful, clean, bright, welcoming facility!
Very friendly staff!
I met some friendly residents who seemed very happy there.
The activity calender is full of health and fitness info and exercises, fun activities, learning opportunities, etc. Nothing has been left out!
I can’t imagine any place topping this!

Very pretty facility

This facility would be my first choice if I was able to. After I toured, the administrator followed up with me quite frequently to see where we were at with our decision. She was absolutely wonderful. The facility had wonderful apartments and they looked great! The food from the cafeteria/restaurant looked a lot better than other places I had seen as well. I would love to have my Mother come here but unfortunately, they didn't seem to have the 24-hour nursing care that she needs. I would recommend, but it is a little on the expensive side.

Review of Atria Summit Ridge - Reno, NV

I have been working with the engage life director, [Removed], as a volunteer for about two months. It has been a delightful experience. I have gained tremendous insight in working with the elderly from [Removed]. The environment at Atria is very welcoming and running intro residents big smiles is heartwarming!
Prospective Dietetic intern! UNR

Review of Atria Summit Ridge - Reno, NV

My mom had to be moved from Tucson to Reno. We choose Atria because of the caring the staff shared. We have now increased her level of care at Atria due to health decline and Atria has been wonderful.

A successful first year

My mother moved to Atria one year ago and it has been very successful. The staff is friendly and efficient and they interact well with everyone. I know my mother receives good care and I feel she is safe. Atria is always clean and nicely decorated and with a lot of natural light so it is very cheerful.

A home away from home

I want to start off by saying how much I love this community. Atria Summit Ridge is honestly the only place that I feel comfortable with my mom staying in. The price that you pay for the space is completely worth it and it gives me such a great peace of mind knowing that my mom is in capable hands. Her room is so big, there’s a lot of room for her to move around and get comfortable. The staff is bright and cheerful and they always seem so happy to be there. The facility has amazing availability when it comes to transportation, the food selection is amazing, and even the décor of the community is very nicely put together. It’s also so clean, it always feels brand new. They have so much to do and they really work hard to make sure everyone is included and having a good time – they have movie nights, music programs, and even bingo which mom is so happy about!
I would recommend this facility to anyone that’s looking for their parents to truly be treated the right way.

A good stay

My father in law had a good respite stay at this community. The staff were very nice and helpful. The food was good and he liked some of the activities they offered. The community is clean and we would possibly use this community again.

Incredible place. Well lit everywhere! If this community were closer to our home, it would have been our go-to place but it is too far for me in winter driving.

Great community!

Everything is very nice and I have no complaints. Mom goes to exercise classes twice a day. They held a very nice Easter program and are having an event for Mother's Day.The nurse there is exceptional! We had one incident since she moved in but they resolved it very quickly.

Positive atmosphere!

My tour of the Atria Summit Ridge went very well. When I arrived, there was someone ready to take me on a tour. They were able to answer any questions and take me around the building. It was a good experience.

Very happy with this community.

We are happy with choosing Atria Summit Ridge for my husband's parents to live. So far things are going okay. It's been painless, they have been extremely helpful with answering all of our questions. Every time you go in it's clean and the people are friendly. My Mother-in-law likes the activities, she stays busy. The food is excellent, we have eaten there with them as well.

we are happy

My mother in law has been here for about six weeks, she doesn't complain about the food, nor staff. We are really happy with everything here and things are great. The place is clean and the up keep of the facility is spot on.

It Looked Great

The registration process was very nice, the people were nice and the contract was easy to understand and fairly straightforward. It looked great and the food was great, but my loved one did not stay there too long.

The only thing they really can improve on is the service for dinner. My mother-in-law has had to wait a long time. It is very good, but it is a long time to wait if you have to wait over fifteen minutes. That has happened quite a few times.

Kate Vance

Thanks for your review of the culinary experience at Atria Summit Ridge. Your valuable feedback will help us enhance the dining service we provide. If you’d like to share more, please connect with us at [removed].

really nice

I think they need to do a better job in the sales portion. They talk about this voucher that you're really likely to get, but once you get all signed up, it turns out you're not real likely to get it.

The facility is really nice, and the people there are very friendly, getting to know the residents and their families personally.

Kate Vance

It is wonderful to hear that you are enjoying our amazing caring staff and community. We apologize if there was any miscommunication regarding the voucher you mentioned. If you would like to speak with someone for further clarification, please feel free to reach out via [removed], including “Atria Summit Ridge in your subject line so we may quickly include the right people to help. Thank you for providing feedback!

My mom is very happy there. She like...

My mom is very happy there. She likes the staff, the activities, the food, her room, the other residents, etc.

thankful to have found Atria

This is a very lovely residence with very friendly and capable staff. Very welcoming and accommodating. I feel quite confident that I've moved my mother into the most fitting and certainly safe place to be. Since I am from another state and had limited time, the assistance of A Place For Mom .com was invaluable! Thanks to all.

We were impressed with Atria.

They do a good job keeping it clean. The staff is very friendly. We looked at three different places, and the Atria impacted both my wife and I more than the other. We were impressed with Atria. It may just be that assisted living is not quite enough, but that isn't Atria's fault.

We really like this place!

We really like this place! In the end, after looking at the other options in the area, I am convinced that we selected the right place! The people are very nice! My loved one likes it here, and likes the set up! This has worked out very well and we are so happy!

Like a Five Star Hotel!

It was quite a bit more expensive than the community that we ended up choosing, and we didn't want to pay that much. It was nice though, like a five star hotel!

Nice Facility for Higher Care Needs

I liked that. I really didn't take that close a look at it. I just walked through and stuff. When I did, I didn't know what kind of condition my mother was going to be in. I didn't think that the people there were active enough. Let's say they were way too passive, the occupants. I hate to put my mother in a place where it's just a bunch of people in sitting around in wheelchairs with oxygen. The facility was nice and the accommodations were nice but I just thought my mom would be in better shape than she was.

LaDawn K.

Thank you for your feedback on our community. I’m very sorry that you were not able to meet our most active residents when you last visited. We plan many engaging events, activities, and adventures that our residents find enriching and exciting. Our residents choose which activities they wish to participate in and they set their own schedules. I hope that you will consider visiting us again. I encourage you to contact us with any questions at [removed] or [removed] (please include the Atria community name in your subject line).

Apartment Living

Everything has changed so much since my grandmother was in a place. Back then they were all like convalescent homes. Now, this place was like apartment living which is really nice! The people were nice. I really can't say anything bad about them.

Very Impressed

My daughter's father-in-law has been there over a year and we're so impressed with it. He's really really happy there.

Only gave overall rating

We chose Atria Summit Ridge because it was near family and made it very convenient. We had heard of Atria before and from we knew it is a high quality brand. (Not in the area so this was done over phone and other family members helping)

At Atria Summit Ridge, you’ll find the perfect balance of relaxation and activity in a beautifully landscaped Nevada home. Engage in a variety of recreational and educational opportunities, or relax outside by our secluded courtyard and fountain. Located in the heart of Reno, Atria Summit Ridge has magnificent sunset views of the Sierra Mountains.