Brookdale Vista - Sparks, NV

Brookdale Vista - Sparks, NV has yet not published prices.

Dad lived here

My dad stayed here for 2 years and he liked it OK. The staff was wonderful. There wasn't a lot of activities here. It wasn't as bright as it could have been. The room was smaller here and my mom was going to be moving in so we had to go someplace else. The food wasn't that good it wasn't plentiful and no variety. And they had set times to eat. The residents weren't that engaging. I would recommend this community.

I like the activities here!

I ended up picking this facility because they are affordable for the care I need. I am happy here and the food is better than other places I have lived in. They do have a lot of activities including exercise groups, music entertainment, and a bus that takes you various places around town during the week. The staff here is very nice and they treat me very well. In comparison, this facility is on par with other places. I would recommend this community to other families.

Open and warm

I really loved this facility. It's a single story so it's easier to get around. The staff is great and the residents are vibrant and active. I really like how the staff seemed to be engaged with the residents as well. It's a very nice place. The apartments were all neat and tidy. This community felt more like home than the other places I toured. It just seemed so welcoming and warm. The only reason why I didn't pick this facility is because the distance from my home. I would recommend this community.

The staff are terrific

This is a very nice community and the staff here are terrific, very accommodating and they love my husband. My husband's room is very spacious and clean as is the community itself. The grounds are beautiful and there are a lot of amenities for the residents to choose from should they want to take part. The dining area is nice and they offer 2 choices at every meal with several alternatives should they want something different. They make a pretty good omelet which my husband really likes. I would definitely recommend taking a tour here.

Clean Property!!

My father was only at this community for a short period of time but I was comfortable with the care that he received while he was there. [Removed] was excellent to work with and always made sure to answer any questions we have for them. I was very thankful for the overall staff and the great communication with the family that they had. The property was clean and always nicely maintained for all of the residents.

Slightly older than all other facilities but most staff said hello when we were on our tour. Close to a very good hospital, quiet and Management is steller.

Knowledgeable tour guide!

When I arrived to tour the Brookdale Vista Sparks, there was someone ready to take me on a tour. They were able to answer any questions and take me around the building. It was a good experience.

I would have placed my father here

We toured this community and it was very clean and the staff was welcoming. I would have moved my father here if the space was available.

Working Out Well

Everything is going very well for my friend. She has adjusted very well to the community. The community is very nice and everything is very clean. The staff has been great to work with. They offer nice activities and great food. She has her independence, but access to help if she needs it. It is a nice community and I would recommend it.

Very Easy To Work With

My mother really loves this community and she seems to have adjusted well to it. I have had no problem with this community. It is very well-kept and everything looks nice and clean. She is trying some new activities, but I do feel they need more activities through out the week. They are very accommodating and easy to work with. I would recommend it.

We are very pleased

The staff here is great. They really care about the residents. You can tell. The residents here are also friendly and well taken care of. The facility is always clean and great smelling. If a situation arises, the staff jumps to take care of it right away. We are very pleased.

Facility Well Kept

Overall very good property, only thing is that my loved on thinks the food is bland. My loved one is always well groomed and clean groomed and the facility is well kept.

They are amazing, I love them!

They are amazing, I love them! The only thing that could be improved is their billing that goes through their main branch, getting that right straight off the bat is challenging. They do know this already thought and are really good about working with you on it, and they are working to improve it as well. We were really impressed with how friendly and happy the residents who already lived there were.

Great so far!

This place has done a great job so far. It's very clean, and the staff are very friendly and genuine. I also like that the staffing has been very consistent, not a lot of turnover. Dad has also had good things to say about the food!

Asst lvn studio & 1 bdrm, pets ok.

Asst lvn studio & 1 bdrm, pets ok.

Wynwood provides our residents with lifestyles, housing, care and services in comfortable surroundings combined with exceptional amenities, programs and care. Through Brookdale’s signature Personalized Assisted Living we customize our care offerings for the individual. This allows each resident the freedom and opportunity to make choices that will ease their lifestyle transitions. Our residents enjoy life with the support they need, coupled with the appropriate accommodations as their needs change.

At Wynwood we promise Respect for Individual Preferences by offering personalized care needs and providing an atmosphere that encourages each resident to live in health and longevity. We also offer special housing and care options for those who require assistance with the activities of daily living such as dressing, bathing and dispensing of medications. Our community offers graduated levels of care based upon the individual need of residents, as determined by our continual assessment process. We are dedicated to enriching the lives of our residents every day with signature services for those who value their freedom and independence, but desire or need services providing them with the highest level of quality, care and value.