Regency Village at Bend - Bend, OR

Regency Village at Bend - Bend, OR has yet not published prices.

It looks like a nice place. I wasn't able to get a complete tour due to an emergency in the tour guide's family.

Andrea Moreland
CRD

Not Enough Staff for Residents

My loved one used to live in the Regency, and we did not have a good experience there. It always seemed to me that they were short staffed there and there wasn't enough caretakers for all the residents. The final straw was when my loved one fell and was left alone for the entire evening until the day staff came in the next morning. Of course after that, I did not feel secure having my loved one there.

Very helpful and informative staff

I toured here when looking for a place for my loved one. It looked like a really nice facility and we had a very good tour. They were helpful with answering any questions we had and they gave us some brochures that were very informative about the type of care they would be able to provide. I was able to see the staff interact with the other residents and they seemed very personable. We decided not to move him in ultimately because of the price, but overall it looked like a nice place to live.

Andrea Andrea

Thank you for your review and rating! If ever you would like to come in and re-tour, I would be happy to do that with you. Andrea Moreland CRD

Everyone is so kind here

I really love this facility, everyone is just so great here. They’re so friendly and the staff is taking great care of my mother-in-law. It’s been a really tough transition for her and the community is being very kind. They actually showed her around to meet some of the other residents to hopefully get her acclimated quickly. Even though I haven’t tried the food, my mother-in-law says it’s really good. The grounds are always clean and they have a courtyard for everyone to walk along. For other activities, they have bingo nights, bible study groups, and trips to various stores around town. Everyone here has just been so kind. I would recommend this community.

Great Community

Regency Village at Bend has exceeded our expectations for not only independent living with our parents but also for the care they provide. They have maintained a loving and family oriented community where we even feel like family. The building has undergone a huge renovation and has a very homey and lodge style feel to it. The care are exceptional at what they do and they always go above and beyond every time we are there to visit. Their prices are among the lowest in Bend, Or but they do not show it in any other area of the buildings care. Our family love it there and we would highly recommend it to anyone looking for a fun, activity filled, loving, and caring community.

Not The Community At The Time

The biggest thing I found while touring a year ago, was that they did not have their license at the time. We loved the community a lot and they were our second choice but my parents didn't like it. They thought it was too old. Through out the year they kept in contact with our family and that was nice.

Andrea Andrea

Thank you for your review and rating! If ever you would like to come in and re-tour, I would be happy to do that with you. We have updated quite a few things with our property, we still have that very homey feel, but more updated now. Andrea Moreland CRD

very satisfied

I am very satisfied with The Summit Assisted Living. The facility is very clean. The staff members are friendly. It is a good value. The care is great. It has been a good experience at this facility.