Fox Hollow Independent & Assisted Living - Bend, OR

Thank you for all you do for our parents

Fox Hollow Assisted Living Bend OR is a great place for your parents to be when they are requiring the extra daily care. My father was living at Fox Hollow for 3 years. The staff at Fox Hollow was very helpful and very caring. My Dad who could not talk due to a major stroke had to have extra special care and they did not hesitate to give it. I could tell some of them loved my Dad and they loved him back. The people were always very friendly when I visited.

Very nice place.[Removed] is very knowledgeable and helpful. W didn't end up moving my father there due to a rent decrease at his current location, but we would definitely move him there if there was a change in his situation.

A Very Favorable Experience

My loved one has had a very favorable experience so far at Fox Hollow. She loves the staff, especially [Removed]. The food is very good here as well. So far, my loved one doesn't have anything negative to say about Fox Hollow. She seems totally happy with this community.

Nice tour

Fox Hollow was a very nice and clean community that we toured. The staff was very friendly and knowledgeable and answered all of our questions. We chose another community for our current needs.

It Is An Active Community

All is going well for my dad being a new resident in this community. He has settled in and he is happy emerging himself with the community. He played bingo, gone to movie night and attended outings. The staff are respectful, courteous and just wonderful. I get update often about how he is doing. He lives independently with some assistance. It is the best place for him.

A Place For The Future Is Here

The placement was good for my parents. The best thing about the community, if the level of care changes you don't have to move another room or department. You just stay in your own room. It's a huge deal and the concept of moving them id tough. They love the meals and the selection is great. The chef made a point to meet them. i love seeing the activities posted that is available.

Outstanding facility

We moved my father to Fox Hollow after 6 years at Touchmark. I wish we would have done it much sooner. He is better cared for and is much busier with activities than he has been in years. The food is much better and the open dining works so much better than only being able to eat at certain times. We are extremely happy with the staff and atmosphere at Fox Hollow and would highly recommend them to anyone looking for assisted living for themselves or a loved one.

[Removed]

It Is Going Good

My mother is doing great. The staff are helping my mother feel comfortable and try to motivate her to be a little active. She eats very well. I feel confident with her care and safety. Everyone is doing the best they can to help make things better.

Fox Hollow Independent & Assisted Living is a great place really.

Fox Hollow Independent & Assisted Living is a great place really. My mother-in-law isn't always happy with it but she is a strong willed person. She thinks she knows how to run things better than anyone. There is nothing to improve on here that I know of. It is a very good facility.

friendly staff

Very friendly staff and had of tons they could do all the time. It was hard for us because she was at the end of life and I lived out of town and the staff had a hard time communicating with me to get care for her. It was independent living sort of. Had a few issues of taking her to the hospital. Hospice came in in the end and was a little better.

A pretty decent place

This is a pretty decent place. The facility encourages independence in their residents which is great. Food is pretty good, staff is kind and the residents seem to enjoy most of the activities that are in place.

There were definitely some miscommunications.

There were definitely some miscommunications. Working with other agencies, like hospice, can get confusing. Keeping up with family, and letting us know what's going on, was lacking. He really enjoyed the food. They seemed to have a lot of activities, going on but that didn't really apply to me. There were a few details and points that weren't explained very well when we signed up. Overall it was where we needed to be.

We are satisfied with the community. Our family that lives nearby says it's going well.

She likes the food, she says it's a lot better than the rehab place

She likes the food, she says it's a lot better than the rehab place she was at. She enjoys the company of the other residents so far. They have been flexible regarding her pet.

Seems to be going pretty well.

It tends to be one of the more expensive that we looked at. There are two systems, there are points and levels, Fox Hollow is a point system, so it is itemized so we know exactly what we are getting and paying for. They seem to be fairly prompt with their services. She likes the food, which is huge for us. I would say it's a five, they have options if she doesn't like the meal, nutrition wise it seems to be pretty good. They also set people at tables in a seating arrangement, so they get to know each other and the residents at the table, so there is some consistancy. The serving staff remembers everyone's name. They take them to end of life, but they do not have memory care. Hospice can come here. It's a big transition and there is a point where all of a sudden it will hit them and they want to go back home. Phone is extra and you have to put a line in or have a cell phone. You are just paying for rent, cable electricity and meals, and everything else is extra. They make sure she will get to her appointments. They have been very communicative. Nurses are on call and not there all the time, they are available, but the aides are the ones who provide the care. Don't waste time looking, ask what is your minimum price.

Best in Bend!

Fox Hollow is one of the best places in Bend. It's a good place but I'm not sure if it's the best for someone with dementia but I think that they are growing their ability to care for dementia. My mom has dementia so we've had to work with occupational therapist and with teaching the staff how tot work with people who have dementia. The staff is amazing. They've had the same person running the facility for seven or eight years. They have the normal amount of turnover, like any place, but everyone seems to be very kind and the food is excellent! We toured all the places in Bend and Fox Hollow was the only one that made sure we ate there. I'm hoping that as my mother progresses in her dementia they will grow in their ability to care for her.

Nice facility.....a possibility.

Nice facility.....a possibility.

Fox Hollow's assisted living options offer personalized assistance, supportive services and compassionate care in a professionally managed, carefully designed, retirement community setting. It's the perfect alternative for seniors who can no longer live on their own at home, yet don't need 24-hour, complex medical supervision.

Fox Hollow is perfectly located between bustling downtown Bend and the state-of-the-art medical treatment and research center of St. Charles Medical Center. Just a ½ mile east of Highway 97 off Butler Market Road, Fox Hollow nestles into the terrain and the landscape of the surrounding residential community. It’s the perfect senior housing facility for families living in Bend, Sunriver, La Pine or Gilchrist.

Across the river, the shops and sites of downtown Bend and the new Mill District are ready to be explored. The High Desert Museum, Concerts in the Park, and a host of other events are all available to residents seeking a cultural experience. It is a wonderful setting, with quiet neighbors, breathtaking views of the Cascades, sunrises, and sunsets, and easy distances to all Bend has to offer.

Our approach provides the ideal solution for seniors who need some help with daily activities, such as bathing, dressing and medication reminders. We focus on wellness and keeping residents as independent as possible by providing a tailored plan of assistance. Our residents enjoy beautifully appointed living spaces, delicious meals, engaging social activities, transportation, and personalized assistance and care. It's the assistance seniors need with all of the independence they want.