Awbrey Place - Bend, OR has yet not published prices.

Very understaffed

Initially, I was absolutely thrilled the services my Mom was receiving here. The people were very friendly. However, during the holidays, my Mom fell a few times. The staff was supposed to be checking on her actively but they were not. We had to hire an additional caregiver and then found out that they had lost a lot of their staff. The directors were very kind and tried to do everything they could, but the last few weeks that my Mom was there things didn’t go well. There were a few medication issues, on top of everything else. I’m hoping that the complications we experienced were simply because of the staffing issues.

Certainly Recommended

Our experience with Awbrey Place has been great overall. The food is on the bland side, but I feel that is to be expected. I like that the community is small, intimate, and that the staff obviously care about the residents. They have done a lot for us during the process. They do have a lot of activities such as games, live entertainment, and outings, and the community is very clean. I would certainly recommend Awbrey Place to others.

hello

Husband did well while in their care. Efficient and friendly staff, very accommodating. On point for medication disbursement and special foods.

Family Pleased

I'am satisfied with my mothers move to this community . She is safe, and they are taking good care of her. This is a nice community with kind people. The staff is great, and they have been good to work with. They do a good job with keeping the community nice, and clean. Everything is working out well for us since her move to this community.

Enjoys His Time Here

My father in law really liked living here. He enjoyed everything about it from listening to the live music to doing the activities. He loved the food it was very well prepared. The staff has been wonderful here. Very attentive and caring and compassionate. Along with the hospice care and the staff here they are doing all they can to make my father in law comfortable for as long as they can.

Rude and crude employees

I would not recommend this care center for the following reasons.
One
Employees are untrained, of questionable character and are out right rude.
Two
The area around this care center is littered with cigarette butts
Three
The physical plant is outdated and exhaust vents are in disrepair and rattling
Four
There is a quick turn over of the poorly trained staff
Five
I have rarely seen a senior outside this care center : /
Six
$$$$

If the care takers are crude and rude cigarette smokers and the physical plant is questionable how in the world could this be a good care center.

Enlivant Representative

Thank you for your feedback. We’re sorry to hear about your poor experience. Our Regional Director of Operations would like to discuss your concerns further. Please call him at [removed].

They could do a little more on the outside door such as decorations or flowers. The activities they offer does not happen often. The staff engages and knows my mom. The kitchen could be better, such as the food.

A Really Nice Facility

The staff and the management has made everything real easy, especially with moving in. They make it all really simple and treat my loved one like a human being. Awbrey place is just a real nice facility.

very attentive and caring

They have been very attentive to all our needs and very accommodation. They have lived up to and even exceeded our expectations and fulfilled all their commitments. They really seem to genuinely care for the residents they care for - it is evident that this is not just a job for them. It has been a very good experience with Awbrey place and I would highly recommend them.

Awesome Place

I talked to my ex husband which he lives their and he is doing great. He feels much safer here than he did at a different facility. He has the room to get around and feels way better.

great place, good food, outstanding staff and management

I am very pleased on how management reacts to any need or help you request. The manager, Rachelle Gillespie is a joy to work with, she is truly at the top of her field. The staff is outstanding, the food is great.
I am very happy that I placed my uncle at Awbrey Place. I know he will be well taken care of and best of all he is very happy with his new home.

Thanks to Rachelle and her staff,
Ron Fay and Julian Ralph

Child of the resident

The staff at Aubrey Place are friendly, super helpful and understand the unique needs of community members.

Staff friendly and really care about my mother

I love the friendly staff, and I like the food.

My mother doesn't use activities.

The staff are kind, caring, they are always nice to me, cheerful, and they always seem to want to do what's best for my mother. I know she has compassion there. Their whole attitude is about my mom, not them or the company.

The only thing I can see that might need improvement is that there appears to be inconsistency with her shower days. But she always gets her medication, and they check on her food.

I would recommend it.