Awbrey Place - Bend, OR has yet not published prices.

Review of Awbrey Place

Awbrey Place, a home for seniors like no other!
The administrative staff cares about each and every one of the people placed here, mostly by their families. The can feel confident that mom or dad will be properly cared for in any situation. The aides treat each resident like family and assist them professionally where needed. The kitchen staff prepares the meals and is helpful if extra food is needed for later at night.
Awbrey Place is not just a business but a place where the residents know that the staff members really care about each of them. The love goes both ways!
I have lived here for a year, and can't imagine living anywhere else.

Review of Awbrey Place

I came to Awbrey Place 23 months ago after surgery and a stroke. The first 6 months I needed care with my daily activities and a little over a year for pharmacy care. Since then I have been self-sufficient. No matter the requirement I needed the staff were kind and efficient. I was also accepted and made friends easily. I would recommend it to anyone who is looking for senior care.

Review of Awbrey Place

My father has been with Awbrey Place Community for almost a year now. We are fortunate to have a staff that is dedicated to meeting my father's needs. The community is close knot with many monthly activities for residents and family. We feel Awbrey Place is the best assisted living facility in Bend.

Review of Awbrey Place

Awbrey Place is the best place (assisted living) in Bend, OR. I've been here for 3 years and love it. It is a small home 40-46 residents, so it is easy to get to know folks. We have very caring staff and have a lot of activities, lots of entertainment. Everyone seems to get along together. Our home is the best of the best.

Review of Awbrey Place

Mom has only been here for 6 days but I have spent a lot of time with her while she is adjusting and can say I feel she in in the perfect community. Residents I have talked to are happy, the staff friendly and taking good care of Mom. I am so happy with our choice.

Not worth it

Dont' do it

Enlivant Marketing

Hello - we're very sorry to hear your experience with us has been subpar. In order to keep improving our standards, we'd like to hear specific feedback from you. Please contact our Enlivant Cares Resident Line to discuss in more detail. Thanks.

Outstanding people providing great care in a beautiful environment

Mom moved into Awbrey Place in [date removed], much to her dismay. It was really tough on her having to move out of her own home and into her own "apartment" 120 miles away. The entire staff and several residents went out of their way to make her feel welcome. In [date removed], she finally settled into her new home and now absolutely loves living at Awbrey Place. Through this whole process the Staff supported us and were very reassuring that this was "normal" for a number of residents to go through. Yes, there were some staff challenges - it's hard to find employees in Bend, much less the kind of people who have the patience and understanding when dealing with our parents as they transition and live in an assisted living facility. But the Staff at Awbrey Place are kind, caring, considerate and compassionate. We love that fact that Awbrey Place is a smaller facility and that they bring a variety of entertainment for the residents -- from the kids coming into read to a resident once a week to Friday afternoon happy hour with music. We love the fact that Mom is being looked after in a loving and caring manner. We feel that Awbrey Place provides great value for the money. If we were looking for an assisted living facility today - we would choose Awbrey Place in a heart beat!

Great place, except for the food.
Really needs to improve.

Very understaffed

Initially, I was absolutely thrilled the services my Mom was receiving here. The people were very friendly. However, during the holidays, my Mom fell a few times. The staff was supposed to be checking on her actively but they were not. We had to hire an additional caregiver and then found out that they had lost a lot of their staff. The directors were very kind and tried to do everything they could, but the last few weeks that my Mom was there things didn’t go well. There were a few medication issues, on top of everything else. I’m hoping that the complications we experienced were simply because of the staffing issues.

Certainly Recommended

Our experience with Awbrey Place has been great overall. The food is on the bland side, but I feel that is to be expected. I like that the community is small, intimate, and that the staff obviously care about the residents. They have done a lot for us during the process. They do have a lot of activities such as games, live entertainment, and outings, and the community is very clean. I would certainly recommend Awbrey Place to others.

hello

Husband did well while in their care. Efficient and friendly staff, very accommodating. On point for medication disbursement and special foods.

Family Pleased

I'am satisfied with my mothers move to this community . She is safe, and they are taking good care of her. This is a nice community with kind people. The staff is great, and they have been good to work with. They do a good job with keeping the community nice, and clean. Everything is working out well for us since her move to this community.

Enjoys His Time Here

My father in law really liked living here. He enjoyed everything about it from listening to the live music to doing the activities. He loved the food it was very well prepared. The staff has been wonderful here. Very attentive and caring and compassionate. Along with the hospice care and the staff here they are doing all they can to make my father in law comfortable for as long as they can.

Rude and crude employees

I would not recommend this care center for the following reasons.
One
Employees are untrained, of questionable character and are out right rude.
Two
The area around this care center is littered with cigarette butts
Three
The physical plant is outdated and exhaust vents are in disrepair and rattling
Four
There is a quick turn over of the poorly trained staff
Five
I have rarely seen a senior outside this care center : /
Six
$$$$

If the care takers are crude and rude cigarette smokers and the physical plant is questionable how in the world could this be a good care center.

Enlivant Representative

Thank you for your feedback. We’re sorry to hear about your poor experience. Our Regional Director of Operations would like to discuss your concerns further. Please call him at [removed].

They could do a little more on the outside door such as decorations or flowers. The activities they offer does not happen often. The staff engages and knows my mom. The kitchen could be better, such as the food.

A Really Nice Facility

The staff and the management has made everything real easy, especially with moving in. They make it all really simple and treat my loved one like a human being. Awbrey place is just a real nice facility.

very attentive and caring

They have been very attentive to all our needs and very accommodation. They have lived up to and even exceeded our expectations and fulfilled all their commitments. They really seem to genuinely care for the residents they care for - it is evident that this is not just a job for them. It has been a very good experience with Awbrey place and I would highly recommend them.

Awesome Place

I talked to my ex husband which he lives their and he is doing great. He feels much safer here than he did at a different facility. He has the room to get around and feels way better.

great place, good food, outstanding staff and management

I am very pleased on how management reacts to any need or help you request. The manager, Rachelle Gillespie is a joy to work with, she is truly at the top of her field. The staff is outstanding, the food is great.
I am very happy that I placed my uncle at Awbrey Place. I know he will be well taken care of and best of all he is very happy with his new home.

Thanks to Rachelle and her staff,
Ron Fay and Julian Ralph

Child of the resident

The staff at Aubrey Place are friendly, super helpful and understand the unique needs of community members.

Staff friendly and really care about my mother

I love the friendly staff, and I like the food.

My mother doesn't use activities.

The staff are kind, caring, they are always nice to me, cheerful, and they always seem to want to do what's best for my mother. I know she has compassion there. Their whole attitude is about my mom, not them or the company.

The only thing I can see that might need improvement is that there appears to be inconsistency with her shower days. But she always gets her medication, and they check on her food.

I would recommend it.

Awbrey Place is located in scenic Bend Oregon in the foothills of the Cascade Mountains. We are on the east side of town between Providence and Mountainview Parks. Bend is known for its recreational and cultural opportunities. We encourage our residents to enjoy all the area has to offer, from nature walks in the nearby Deschutes National Forest to shopping in historic downtown Bend. Bend is also home to several museums as well as sports teams including soccer, baseball and bicycle racing.

We are a small yet vibrant community which provides quality care through compassionate teamwork. We offer several services and amenities to ensure your health and comfort:

Full time staff includes a Registered Nurse
Meals are planned by a registered dietician
We coordinate care with third party providers for physical, occupational and speech therapy as well as hospice services.
Our community is both wheelchair and walker accessible
Assistance with daily needs and tasks
Individual care plans are developed with input from the resident, their family and medical team
Home visit program
Respite care
Beautician on site

We understand how important pets are to resident's wellbeing so we are a pet friendly community although some restrictions may apply. We also welcome your friends and family to dine with us in our restaurant style dining room and to enjoy our overnight rooms designed just for guests. Our community is very social and we offer fun activities ranging from Tai Chi and bingo to movie nights and craft classes.r>