Regency Village at Prineville - Prineville, OR

Had a "cold" atmosphere

I took a tour of this facility while looking for a place for my Mom. I didn’t care for it much. The building itself is much larger than a few other places I had seen and I felt like my Mom would just be “one of the clients”. I met the directors and they both seemed pleasant but the facility, overall, just didn’t feel like home.

Relaxing care for mom

We are happy with this community. The staff is very attentive and helpful. The community has great meals and they do offer a good variety. They offer her a lot of activities, and we hope that in time. she will be able to participate. This is a relaxing community with nice care. We do recommend this community for other families. They have good service and nice transportation that is available.

Beautiful Residents & Staff

Great Staff, Building is really clean, fun activities, Every resident seems to be really happy.

So happy

I just moved mom in to the community and everything was a handled very professional. I am so happy that we chose this community, At first my mom was really worried about moving in and now she is really happy that she made that choice.

Darci Davis

Thank you for your feedback.

Take a look for yourself, you will not be disappointed

my mother has been at Ochoco Village for a couple years now and she loves it their. The staff their are great with my mom. She loves the activities that they have to offer. She always loved going to Bi-mart on lucky number Tuesday's, and they go out ever week. They also went to the Crook County Fair last year and my mom was so happy that she was able to go and see all of the animals at the fair. They have a newer administrator named Joann who takes time out of her day and has lunch with the residents on a weekly basis and askes them a bunch of questions and listens to their needs and wants and then comes up with solutions based on their needs and wants. Joanne goes above and beyond to make sure that her residents are taken care of. In our last care conference I told her that my mom enjoys going for walks when the weather is good and Joanne told us that she will bring walking shoes to work and she and my mom will go on a weekly walks when the weather turns nice. I thought to myself " that is really going above and beyond to make sure my moms needs are being met. I would highly recommend this place. The food is great, my moms room is always clean. The building is clean and you can see that the girls take pride in their work. The prices are really affordable. If you are thinking of a place to put your mom and dad stop in and take a tour of this building, you will not be sorry.

Darci Davis

I am so glad that your family is happy in our community. We greatly appreciate your feedback.

I am so happy with the way the caregivers and staff treat my mother, When she was living at home she never wanted to go out of her house and now that she is living at Ochoco Assisted Living, she attends all of the activities, plays bingo. There has been a big change in the way my mother socializes now.

Darci Davis

Thank you for your feedback, I am so glad that your mom is a part of our community.