Mt. Bachelor Assisted Living and Memory Care - Bend, OR

Fabulous

My mom and dad are here and love it. Mom is getting really good help in the memory care unit. Dad is loving all the daily activities last week they had a wreath contest. I love the marketing director [Removed] she is amazing. They have a cocktail hour everyday at 5. It is beautiful and clean. All the staff all the way from the admins down to the kitchen staff they are all friendly and helpful. I would recommend this community.

Still transitioning, but great so far

I really like having my parents here. We’re still in the early stages of trying to figure a few things out. As far as the food, the care, the friendliness of the people, and the facility is concerned, we couldn’t be happier. There are 2 specials each day for lunch and dinner that you can choose from but if you don’t like what they have to offer than there are set things you can choose each time. With all of the meals there’s a huge variety of sides that you can get. My parents are very comfortable with the staff coming in to help with their medications and the people are very friendly. The facility is extremely clean and you can set out garbage anytime. Housekeeping comes once a week and changes the bedding and cleans the entire apartment. Every Friday night they have a happy hour, they’ll take the residents out to various places like different restaurants and sightseeing places, and there are always activities going on. The price you pay each month is all inclusive and they don’t really have to pay extra for things at the moment. However, this facility has memory care within it so my parents will be able to stay if either of them needs to be moved there. I would absolutely recommend them.

Mom is happy

My mom has been at Mt. Bachelor for about 2 months and all the caregivers are very sweet and attentive. She came from a rehab center where they would often leave her waiting for 30+ minutes and the response time at Mt. Bachelor is almost immediate.She likes the people who take care of her, which gives us peace of mind.

Friendly Staff!!

I have no complaints about the tour I had at this community for my loved one. The staff where on time to our appointment and made sure to give my loved one a detailed look at everything they had to offer. They had a clean property with lots of great amenities available to all of the residents it was just not the right fit for my wife in the end decision.

Made the right choice!

My loved one's stay at Mt. Bachelor is going great! The facility is well maintained and the staff are very accommodating. There are plenty of healthy food options as well. Ultimately, we made the right choice in this living arrangement for my loved one!

A new community

The staff are helpful, wonderful and responded to my concerns very well. The memory care unit is set up very well as the residents are not able to get lost. The activities are regimented for success. They have a hydration cart they push through the area daily. The community is beautiful and I would recommend it.

Adjusting well...

Everything is still so new but things are going well so far and my loved one is adjusting. She doesn't participate in activities as much as I would like but the staff does encourage her.She likes the meals as well. I chose Mt. Bachelor because it was close to my home. I would recommend them.

Our Professional Interaction

When I spoke to the community they told me they had openings but it was not as close as I liked. They were open and reliable with all the information they gave to me about the community. It was not the best fit for my dad.

TLC for my mom

I am happy with the care that my mother is getting here. The staff is always making sure that she is taken care of with her needs. She is very pleased with the staff who are always friendly. The community is very clean. She is liking the activities with the other residents. I would recommend the care to other families with a good value for a loved one.

A tour for home

I toured this community for care for a loved one. The community was nice and the staff were good with answering my questions. The food seemed appealing. The rooms were not what she was looking for. They are a nice variety of good activites. Other families would like the clean community. I would recommend this to other families.

A newer community

I am very happy and glad to know that this is a new community .The staff are very caring and helpful to her needs. The food is very good and she is happy with the variety. They offer alot of nice activities that she is enjoying. I am happy to see her in great care and recommend this community to other families for the care and value.