Carriage Place - Prineville, OR

Carriage Place - Prineville, OR has yet not published prices.

My mom is healthier and happier now that she is at the Carriage Place.

Very responsive and proactive

My Mom lives here currently and things have been amazing. The staff checks on her every 20 minutes and we have an additional caregiver that spends time with her throughout the day. They call me if they have any questions, or if there are any issues, and their overall follow up is great. I can call them and get an answer back right away. The food is good from what I’ve heard and they seem to be very accommodating with giving Mom what she wants. The building is very clean and housekeeping comes by once a week to thoroughly clean her room as well as do her laundry. She hasn’t lived here long but, just from what we’ve experienced, I would definitely recommend them.

Clean, Safe Place

My loved one is staying at Carriage Place, and I feel that it has been a good experience overall. The staff there is very helpful, and I think that they do a good job monitoring the residents there. I definitely appreciate that it is a safe, secure place for my loved one. The food is good, The community is clean, and my loved one is enjoying playing Bingo.

My dad loves the dining and making friends

Carriage Place is absolutely wonderful and is set up perfect for memory assistance so my dad can walk around and I know that he is safe there. They call me with any issues and keep me well informed. My dad has some trouble transitioning and is slowly starting to like it there.
He absolutely loves going to the dining room, he likes joining his friends there and he loves the food. The menu changes weekly and the residents can order in between meals too.
They offer a shuttle for residents to do their shopping and field trips.
I would absolutely recommend Carriage Place to my family and friends

Carriage Place - Prineville, OR

Quiet, wonderful PA's pretty good food. Activities - clean. I would recommend it to others and have.

Review of Carriage Place in Prineville, OR

Everyone is so helpful here. The staff is great. The facility is great.

started good, ended not as good

Things went pretty good with Carriage Place for the first 4-5 days. Then they had a false fire alarm, and nobody ever came to tell her that it was false. She spend the whole night worrying about what to do and whether or not the place was going to burn up. So overall it was not a very good experience and we ended up having to move her out of there.

It's A Nice Place

They worked really well with me. My loved one did not want to move in, but she had to. As far as the place, I've got nothing bad to say about them they are easy to work with. It is a nice place. My loved one has show a lot of improvement since she has been there.

Review of Carriage Place in Prineville, OR

Great people (crew) and service!

Review of Carriage Place in Prineville, OR

Clean, attractive, well maintained. Excellent value for the cost. Good entertainment program. Staff is friendly and helpful. Nurse on staff. Wifi and TV service are excellent!

Review of Carriage Place in Prineville, OR

It is a very nice place to live. All the people are very nice including the residents.

Review of Carriage Place in Prineville, OR

I was happy to find such a wonderful place to spend my last days on this earth.

A Home with a HEART!
•Life engaging activities
•Home like setting with beautiful courtyard
•Delicious & nutritious meals.
•All meals, laundry and housekeeping included
•Compassionate and experienced staff
•Our goal is to enrich lives through meaningful relationships and vibrant communities!

Success Story: She was referred to us by her friend who was very concerned for her well-being. Our resident’s circumstances were grim at most, but by the next day while working as a team, we were able to move her into our community. She is now a new person! She has friends, participates in our activities and is truly happy. We are so glad to have her as part of our family and to enrich her life!

Carriage Place is an assisted living community located in Prineville Oregon on the east edge of town. We are close to both Ochoco Wayside State Park and Ochoco Resevoir which are both popular afternoon destinations for our residents and their families.

Our community is proud to offer compassionate care that meets the health and care needs of the seniors in our community. Our caring staff is at the heart of our community and offer many services to ensure our residents well-being:

•Transportation to medical appointments
•Staff can accompany residents to medical appointments
•Medication management
•Chronic disease monitoring
•Full time Registered Nurse available at all times
•Individualized care plans
•In case of emergency Pioneer Memorial Hospital is two miles away
•Urgent placement
•Home visit program
•Assistance with daily tasks
•Emergency response system that is interfaced with staff pagers

Our close-knit community brings together residents and staff for a variety of interesting activities, including card games, Bible study, and gardening in our courtyard. We also make trips to our local library and enjoy picnics in the park.

We encourage socialization in our comfortable lounges, elegant restaurant style dining room and through our many activities. We have special family nights and there is a private dining room available for entertaining family and friends. Of course guests are welcome to dine with you in the dining room and out of town guests are able to spend the night in our comfortable guest rooms.