We are calling you now to better understand your needs.
Prairieview at the Garlands* - Barrington, IL has yet not published prices.
- Meals Provided
- Nurses on Staff
- Female Residents Only
- Nurse on Call
Prairieview at The Garlands of Barrington offers assisted living, memory care and skilled nursing services.
Prairieview’s professional caregivers help residents with daily activities, such as bathing, dressing and medication reminders, and monitor care 24-hours-a-day. Prairieview's award-winning life enrichment program offers engaging social, educational, cultural and recreational programs that are tailored by level of care and to members’ interests and abilities.
Prairieview at The Garlands services vary by care level and typically include:
• Three meals served daily in dining room; menus change daily to ensure exceptional variety
• Housekeeping and general tidying
• Laundering of resident-provided sheets, towels and personal laundry
• Social, educational, cultural and recreational programs and events tailored to residents’ interests and abilities
• Scheduled transportation for shopping, events and appointments
• Assistance and support with daily dressing and grooming
• Assistance with bathing
• Medication support
• Regular check-ins to monitor safety
• Licensed nurses and personal care assistants available 24 hours a day
• 24-hour emergency service
• Residence maintenance, including all major appliances
• All utilities, except telephone included
• Basic cable television service