Arboria of Long Grove - Long Grove, IL

Arboria of Long Grove - Long Grove, IL has yet not published prices.

Beautiful brand new place!! The employees couldn’t have been any nicer! We feel like family already!! I think with my mom being Cuban she’ll have people to speak to and that will understand her.

Not the right place

I was touring communities for my parents and this community was very nice but it just wasn't right for them.
The room was 100 square feet less than another community and had the same level of care but for about 2,500 dollars more. So needless to say we couldn't do that but the community is nice maybe for a single person not a couple.

My wife's excellent care

I like this community for the care that is given. This community is excellent in every area. The meals are outstanding. The community is clean and the best atmosphere. The service is truly caring to the residents. I could not be happier. They offer a lot of activities for the residents. The care givers show that they really care about the residents. We would not be happier with the care and the value from this great community. We would highly recommend this for other families.