Arboria of Long Grove - Long Grove, IL

Arboria of Long Grove - Long Grove, IL has yet not published prices.

Review of Arboria

The great staff makes this place special. Thought Mom was going to have a hard time getting acclimated, but I was pleasantly surprised as to how well she is doing.

Looks good. Dangerous for some residents. A bitter experience.

Looks nice, food is very good, and most people are nice. My Mom had a nice time there, taking advantage of various activities for about two weeks. Unfortunately the CEO and/or the head of nursing did not especially care to make sure she got her Parkinson's meds in a very timely manner. Various times when I or relatives were there we had to go track down her drugs after waiting an hour or an hour and a half. My emails stressing timely administration seemed to make no difference, and she ended up declining in health quite rapidly and having multiple trips to the hospital in just two or three weeks. She went to a skilled nursing rehab facility and I relocated her to another assisted living place that seems to deliver on their promises. My opinion is that this is not at all a safe place for anyone who needs drugs delivered within an hour of their normal schedule. Shame!

Review of Arboria

Just visited Mom-in-Law and she was in very good spirits. She said how lucky she was to have such a nice place/ The entire place was spotless. All the caregivers were kind, considerate and very helpful. Mom said food was very good. Highly recommend.

Sandy Pennington

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience. Ensuring the satisfaction of all residents is our goal. Your feedback is very valuable to us as we work to provide the best resident experience each and every day.

Beautiful brand new place!! The employees couldn’t have been any nicer! We feel like family already!! I think with my mom being Cuban she’ll have people to speak to and that will understand her.

Sandy Pennington

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience. Your feedback is very valuable to us as we work to provide the best resident experience each and every day.

Not the right place

I was touring communities for my parents and this community was very nice but it just wasn't right for them.
The room was 100 square feet less than another community and had the same level of care but for about 2,500 dollars more. So needless to say we couldn't do that but the community is nice maybe for a single person not a couple.

My wife's excellent care

I like this community for the care that is given. This community is excellent in every area. The meals are outstanding. The community is clean and the best atmosphere. The service is truly caring to the residents. I could not be happier. They offer a lot of activities for the residents. The care givers show that they really care about the residents. We would not be happier with the care and the value from this great community. We would highly recommend this for other families.