Alden Horizon - Barrington, IL

very clean and spacious rooms. laundry facility and game room as well as dining hall. [Name removed] was very informative and they are going to put mom on their list (1 year approx)

Comfortable Living!!

I am pleased with how comfortable my parents seem to be in there new living environment. They have a spacious apartment with lots of great views with a cozy living room. They also offer an activity center that is open to all of the residents where they hold different game nights and events.

Comfort For Dad!

My father has been participating for the most part in the activities that the community offers. He gets to cook his own meals. The Alden Horizon is a clean place with wonderful caring staff. My father most importantly is in a safe community. I would recommend a tour of this community to friends and family.

I really like it here at Alden Horizon!

I really couldn't have asked for a better place to live outside of my own home. I have a view of the pond and garden area and it will be very beautiful in the summer months. Since moving in I have tried to be as active as I can be and have joined in on many activities like bingo, dominoes, and outings. We are ale to cook our own meals here and although the kitchen could be bigger I am very happy with my new home.

My MIL is very happy at Horizons of Mt Prospect!

Outdated

A little outdated. It didn't feel like they kept up their property.