Azpira Place Lake Zurich - Lake Zurich, IL

Azpira Place Lake Zurich - Lake Zurich, IL has yet not published prices.

A lovely, freindly place

T\his facility has been a terrific choice for my mother. It has met and exceeded expectations. The staff is very detail oriented. They are friendly and caring. The facility is very clean and well maintained. The care assistants are friendly, courteous and efficient. My mother has made many friends among the residents and her days are generally active. My brothers and I are very pleased with how well our mother has adjusted to the change in residence and seems to have taken to her new routines in a very positive way. The food is generally very good. And the dining experience is well thought out and executed. My mother has a general complaint about the pace of the dining room - too slow. I have not experienced that when I have eaten with her. I believe the problem is that many residents want to eat at the same time and that would slow the kitchen. Also patience in this age group is not in great supply. At times the care staff has been delayed in responding to requests for assistance but I believe that overall they are attentive. My mother seems quite happy residing in this facility, with its residents and staff.

Feel extremely fortunate to have found Azpira! The staff are AMAZING!

Our mom and dad are extremely happy and comfortable at Azpira. From the administration to the cleaning crews all are warm, loving, kind and patient. I visit a couple times a week and each time there are activities taking place, many which I would love to join in! The nursing staff goes out of their way to make our parents feel independent as well as monitors their prescriptions. Unfortunately my mom’s health is failing quickly, the extra personal assistance Azpira has provided to her is above and beyond. Our parents feel so special living at Azpira! A must visit!

Beth Delany

Thank you for your review, Laura! We are so happy to have your family in our community. We'll see you soon!

For Mami. Beautiful, loved it. Very clean, wide hallways, big bathrooms, bright, cheery, everyone smiling and friendly. Toured during lunch and food smelled yummy. Smaller size makes it more homey.

Has some ** Supportive Living **

My Parents Love it here

A Place for Mom was so wonderful for me during this time in finding this great community for my parents. I like that there is a nurse on staff and they are very responsive to everything my parents need. And they regulate their meds which was important to me. The food is wonderful too. There are so many activities that they join in my dad loves playing poker and my mom loves doing the class volleyball with balloons and of course both enjoy the Friday Happy Hour! Mom is getting her hair done again. They look good and feel good here. Everything stays so clean and well maintained, I would recommend this place and have already referred A Place for Mom to one of my close friends.

PROS- Very new- Opened in May 2017. [Removed] was delightful. Darling Bistro upon entering. 1BR is roomy, w Juliette balcony. and very nice. Competitive pricing. Has only 30+ residents- "25+ in process of moving in". Intimate foyer and dining (restaurant style) Exercise classes every morning- chair yoga, light weights... "VIVA Program"- healthy lifestyle plan sounds good but not really set up. Salon on site open 1 day a week. $1,000 deposit to hold room applied to rent. Meds included in price (pre-packed by pharmacy in locked box in each room- given by Nursing Assistant. Each resident given Life Alert pendant. Residents are checked on 4x a day. 5 minutes from LBS- Miller & Rand- close to her friends ([Removed]). After 2 years residency, they accept Medicare/Medicaid- no others do this.

CONS- No Memory Care. Still getting set up- Bistro not opened, no bridge group "yet", "Getting" rescue dog when have more residents. 120+ rooms- have 30+ residents, 25+ "still moving in". No Library on site. Some but not much outdoor seating.
Nursing 7 days a week during day. NA 24/7.

OVERALL- I Liked it a lot, but is no Memory Care a deal breaker?? Also, it needs more time to be get "established" and kinks worked out before I'd see Mom there. We can check it again when it is time to move Mom.

Mom already calls it home!

The place is beautiful and clean. It has a very homey feel, in fact, my mom has been there a short time and she is already calling Azpira home! I feel she is safe and comfortable. The food is delicious! I have nothing but great things to say about the staff and caregivers. There are plenty of activities and outings. The director tries to engage the residents and get them involved. They provide a monthly calendar filled with daily activities. I would definitely recommend this community, in fact, I even hear from others who have moved their loved ones into Azpira Place Lake Zurich and they also have wonderful things to say!