Azpira Place Lake Zurich - Lake Zurich, IL

Azpira Place Lake Zurich - Lake Zurich, IL has yet not published prices.

For Mami. Beautiful, loved it. Very clean, wide hallways, big bathrooms, bright, cheery, everyone smiling and friendly. Toured during lunch and food smelled yummy. Smaller size makes it more homey.

Has some ** Supportive Living **

My Parents Love it here

A Place for Mom was so wonderful for me during this time in finding this great community for my parents. I like that there is a nurse on staff and they are very responsive to everything my parents need. And they regulate their meds which was important to me. The food is wonderful too. There are so many activities that they join in my dad loves playing poker and my mom loves doing the class volleyball with balloons and of course both enjoy the Friday Happy Hour! Mom is getting her hair done again. They look good and feel good here. Everything stays so clean and well maintained, I would recommend this place and have already referred A Place for Mom to one of my close friends.

PROS- Very new- Opened in May 2017. [Removed] was delightful. Darling Bistro upon entering. 1BR is roomy, w Juliette balcony. and very nice. Competitive pricing. Has only 30+ residents- "25+ in process of moving in". Intimate foyer and dining (restaurant style) Exercise classes every morning- chair yoga, light weights... "VIVA Program"- healthy lifestyle plan sounds good but not really set up. Salon on site open 1 day a week. $1,000 deposit to hold room applied to rent. Meds included in price (pre-packed by pharmacy in locked box in each room- given by Nursing Assistant. Each resident given Life Alert pendant. Residents are checked on 4x a day. 5 minutes from LBS- Miller & Rand- close to her friends ([Removed]). After 2 years residency, they accept Medicare/Medicaid- no others do this.

CONS- No Memory Care. Still getting set up- Bistro not opened, no bridge group "yet", "Getting" rescue dog when have more residents. 120+ rooms- have 30+ residents, 25+ "still moving in". No Library on site. Some but not much outdoor seating.
Nursing 7 days a week during day. NA 24/7.

OVERALL- I Liked it a lot, but is no Memory Care a deal breaker?? Also, it needs more time to be get "established" and kinks worked out before I'd see Mom there. We can check it again when it is time to move Mom.

Mom already calls it home!

The place is beautiful and clean. It has a very homey feel, in fact, my mom has been there a short time and she is already calling Azpira home! I feel she is safe and comfortable. The food is delicious! I have nothing but great things to say about the staff and caregivers. There are plenty of activities and outings. The director tries to engage the residents and get them involved. They provide a monthly calendar filled with daily activities. I would definitely recommend this community, in fact, I even hear from others who have moved their loved ones into Azpira Place Lake Zurich and they also have wonderful things to say!