The Best CareGiver Pine Tree hss Seen.

In the time that I had my mom at Pine Tree Place, [name removed]., was the best caregiver there. She truly cared about the residents. She would check on them, help them in the bathroom, or just say," Hello." If I left a note for my mom for a doctor's appointment, [name removed] always had her ready down to her shoes. In fact, I tried to get [name removed] a job with The Waterford School District as a para professional, but she had another job. She's kind, caring, bright, friendly, and very professional. She should serve as an inspiration to anyone. She worked many double shifts when other colleagues/ staff would call in sick. I never worried about my mom when she was on duty, I felt my mom as safe and in good hands. I appreciate all of her hard work. She took wonderful care of the residents. I would sing her praises anywhere anytime. She is an asset to any place of employment.

Family owned and operated since 1999, Pine Tree Place has successfully combined the features of the traditional home with the amenities of the modern assisted living facility. The 9,500 square foot ranch-style home has eighteen bedrooms, all with private baths, with a licensed capacity for twenty residents.
Monthly fees for the basic level of care includes: three home cooked meals per day, weekly housekeeping, weekly laundry, cable television, medication assistance and activities including exercise therapy.

There is also a therapeutic bathing tub, a small beauty shop and a smoking room, for use by residents. The interior design blends the formal elegance of the modern assisted living facility with the more relaxed country flavor of a home. The exterior design features cozy front and back covered porches. The 4.6-acre site is beautifully landscaped and includes a private pond.

The kitchen is central to the definition of a home, both geographically and philosophically. By locating the kitchen in the center of the home it has become a natural magnet for socialization, allowing the aroma of home cooked meals to waft evenly throughout the house.