Townehall Place of West Bloomfield Assisted Living - West Bloomfield, MI

Townehall Place of West Bloomfield Assisted Living - West Bloomfield, MI has yet not published prices.

Very nice facility. Mom is catholic so I like that there is communion every Sunday. I liked that at both facilities I toured Mom had choices which I think she will enjoy. The move in incentives and location made Townehall Place my preferred location.

Review of Townehall Place of West Bloomfield

The nursing care was wonderful. [Name removed] is very dedicated.

Review of Townehall Place of West Bloomfield

5 stars! Beautiful building, love the bathroom - being a care giver the zero grade shower rocks!!

Review of Townehall Place of West Bloomfield

Townehall Place provides a peace of mine and access to live saving services. With so many fun activities, events and good to their residents. The options are endless for the right one.
I want to come back because I miss everyone and I know I will continue to be an asset!!

Review of Townehall Place of West Bloomfield

I think Townehall Place is a beautiful community. Well managed. [Name removed] is top notch, professional, caring, giving and a wonderful leader and player!

Review of Townehall Place of West Bloomfield

The community and the staff are warm and welcoming. The building decor is beautiful and a wonderful place to make your loved one feel comfortable.

Review of Townehall Place of West Bloomfield

This is a beautiful facility. It has been updated with the latest and greatest! The staff is welcoming and caring and there is a plethora of activities to participate in!!

Review of Townehall Place of West Bloomfield

Building is beautiful - I had the privilege of meeting [name removed]. A great team here at the Townehall - exceptional custom service and caregivers to collaborate and offer excellent care to the residents of the building. I look forward to partnering with the team of service providers in the near future.

Beautiful community. Welcome to West Bloomfield

Do not recommend. Newly refurnished but can't keep residents. Looks nice but don't be fooled, the place is half empty for a reason. Poorly managed. Manager and mgmt co are bad. Only want money now, increasing prices and making up charges to stay afloat, while keeping dangerous conditions. No one else asks families to provide state required gloves for their staff. Staff are usuallly hard to locate in build, leaving residents unattended in building for breaks, manager is unresponsive/absentee/uninterested or on vacation, she lies like a rug, call buttons are inoperative (residents yelling for care staff), activities are listed but few happen. This place has become a total train wreck.

Brad Jahner

1-1-2019
Here at Townehall Place, we’ve not only changed our name to reflect the history of our location, we are pleased to be under new management guided by Northstar Senior Living, one of the country’s premier providers of senior living management. With Northstar now leading our day to day operations, our residents and their families have seen many positive changes taking place over the past few months with new staff, improved care options, more opportunities to stay social and active, and we can’t forget a new level of flavorful creativity in the daily meals planned and prepared by our new culinary staff. With high-service oriented training for all staff and Northstar’s philosophy to create something special for our residents every day, great things are happening and it really shows. But don’t take our word for it, we welcome and encourage you to come visit us and see for yourself.

We are in the process of seriously considering Regent. We feel it was the best fit for our mom at this time.

Shawn Torrey

Thank you for taking the time to rate Regent Street four-stars. We are glad to hear that there was a severe consideration to move your mother into our community. If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out to us either through Facebook message or phone. Thank you again, and have a great rest of your day. Shawn - Digital Marketing

Avoid this Facility!

My mom has been at Regent Street for almost 7 years and we will be moving her in the next 2 weeks. The care that is being provided has been diminishing since Meridian has taken over (most noticeably over the past 1 year). They do not check on the residents or change them as often as they say they do. I have a camera in my mom's room and see first hand the [Removed]. The management is dismissive and unresponsive and many of the newer staff is belligerent. Staff as well as residents have been leaving and many of the staff members are coming from an agency on a temporary basis I believe. My mom has been left to sit in her recliner soaking wet because staff did not check on her or change her for up to 7 hours. They have forgotten to put her to bed on one occasion and didn't get her up for breakfast on another occasion. On both occasions, I had to call and let them know about the [Removed] and one occasion I even had to go to the facility at 1:30am because nobody was answering the phone. That night there was 1 person staffing the whole building. The earlier reviews are accurate and this place use to be fantastic but I would not recommend this facility to anyone unless the new company comes in and "cleans house".

Stay Away!!!

My family member was a resident. When Meridian Corporation took over the management of Regent Street the care and services diminished. Only the minimum required by the state is offered to the residents. The administrators are unresponsive and uncaring. This facility has declined dramatically with its current management.

Mom is very happy here and no longer mentions going home

Regent Street has given my mother great care and she is very happy here. She is very adamant about not joining in activities but the staff still makes an effort to encourage her to participate. The atmosphere here is wonderful and it's like walking into a hotel or Marriott. The staff checks on her often and that has been a major part of her adjustment. The location also makes it easy for family and friends to visit and it is close to where my mother's home was. I was recommended Regent Street by friends and they were right!

Mom Is Living Great

My mom has been doing good. I liked the business people better when I was touring in the beginning. The staff provide a good atmosphere for my mom. She eats great meals and lives in a clean community everyday. She has many activities to try everyday.

Clean facility, friendly staff, nice environment

Lot of great amenities!!

My favorite thing about this community was the great activity program they had available for there residents. When I had my tour I noticed how well kept the lobby and dinning room was and how clean the overall facility was. I have no complaints about my visit it was just not the right fit for my father.

Very nice place!

I toured this community while looking into care options for a loved one. The facility was well kept and clean, and all of the staff I met seemed friendly and professional. I also thought the individual rooms looked very nice! However, parking was a bit difficult here. We ended up selecting another community, but this place was near the top of our list and definitely worth a look!

Would highly recommend to anyone with a loved one!

I definitely got my money's worth. Not just because of the price, but because this facility really cares about the people they're helping and making their lives better one day at a time. They exceeded expectations & unfortunately my mother was not able to go live on, but she spent her last days on earth with a smile on her face. Which is most important. With that being said, i would give it two thumbs up.

American House Senior Living Communities

Thank you for your feedback! We're so happy to hear that we were able to make your mother smile! One of our goals is to make sure our residents feel as if they're part of our family. Thank you for allowing us to be part of your lives!

One of the best places

The cleanliness is excellent, the staff is also excellent, I would say that under the circumstances they're doing as well as can be expected.
What I like about it is that they not only provide care for people at one level, but if they progress to another level, they can stay in the same place without have to go somewhere else. I'm not sure this is their fault, but when my mother in law went in there, she was on oxygen and they seemed ot have a great deal of difficulty keeping oxygen tanks for her because they were switching vendors, but other than that, they have been excellent. This place and one other were far superior to any of the others my sisters in law looked at.

American House Senior Living Communities

That’s what we like to [removed] Excellent! Thank you for your glowing review of our community — we try very hard to be a step above the rest. It sounds like there were a few bumps along the way as we switched vendors for our oxygen tanks – please don’t hesitate to contact me if there are any looming issues. We’re glad you and your family enjoy it here!
Sincerely,