Autumn Ridge of Clarkston - Clarkston, MI

Autumn Ridge has been a blessing for our family and daughter, [Name removed]. The administrative staff have worked at Autumn Ridge for many years which speaks volumes. The facility is beautiful, well maintained and the residents are treated with respect and well cared for.

My mother in law's condition began requiring more care than we were able to provide for her in our home. After much family discussion and searching, we decided to place her at Autumn Ridge of Clarkston. The staff couldn't have been nicer. They treated her like their own family. My MIL made many friends, attended all the activities and seemed overall 'happier" than she'd been in years. Her medical condition eventually required the care of CNS hospice, and their additional care for Mom AND all the family members was more than we could have asked for. I can't begin to thank enough, the staff at Autumn Ridge of Clarkston, and CNS hospice.

I came to Autumn Ridge under Hospice care. On April 14th, I am leaving the community walking under my own power. I will leave to continue my rehabilitation with friends and my primary physician and my specialists. This would not have been possible if it were not for the wonderful, dedicated and knowledgeable staff here at Autumn Ridge. Their knowledgeable staff in every department went beyond their positions to make sure that all of my needs were taken care of! Thank You!

I toured this community. It is very clean and the staff were friendly and helpful.

This place is always clean and smells wonderful. Most everyone is very friendly and helpful. Some of the aides need more training in dealing with seniors that have their own opinions. Also, the food leaves a lot to be desired.

This is a very nice community

The staff did a great job in showing us around they took their time and answered all our question, this is a very nice community and clean and the staff was very friendly. I think this would be a good fit for my father-in-law.

The community is nice

My mom is slowly settling in and the staff has been great at encouraging her to take part in the activities and field trips. My mom does go to the dining room and she says that she is "okay" with the menu choices. I like that there is a resident doctor who sees my mom and helps monitor her meds and they keep me informed of any changes.
I would recommend this community to friends and family.

Mom has no complaints

We could not be happier with the decision to move mom into this community. The staff have been considerate and friendly. The food is good and she is even gaining weight. She is able to receive therapy here and she has really improved. This is an active community and I would recommend it.

Very Pleased

We are pleased with all this community. My loved one is safe and being cared for very well at this community. She is doing well, and seems to have adjusted to the community very well. It is a nice place with a great staff. We are comfortable with the care she is being provided with. Everything has worked out well for us here.

A New Life

Autumn Ridge was chosen because of the close proximity to our residence. Carolyn [Removed], Director of Community Relations, was extremely helpful in the initial transition.
After settling in, RN Jennifer [Removed] was most helpful and efficient in solving the situations unique to my wife.
The Staff I find to be caring and considerate. The food is both nourishing and tasty.
We were able to "personalize" the private room for my wife with many possessions from home.
Considering the circumstances, I hope I am doing what's best for my wife.

"the caregivers are nice"

Our dad moved in a little over a month ago and is getting acquainted with his new surroundings rather well.
The caregivers have been great in watching, encouraging, and supporting him in his new lower level of physical capability.
Smiles are many and he says "I'm where I need to be", "the caregivers are nice" (and the family feels well trained), and "it's good being closer to you kids".
Autumn Ridge has been a real blessing to our family in this time of transition.

A BLESSED PLACE AUTUMN RIDGE CLARKSTON

Since my husband arrived at 3AM on March 17,2016 on a flight from Tampa to Flint- had to be non-stop we have been blessed with thoughtful, compassionate and well trained caring staff. ex. Gail Fox, admissions director, even arranged a bed for me across from my husband's room so I could rest and observe how he was settling in. That is THOUGHTFUL! Also was accepting of our therapy dog. There is also a therapy dog at the facility.
Anytime I visit- no set time- I always find staff in the presence of the residents- maybe setting hair of the females or doing the nails of both male and females. They are SO patient and cheerful and well informed as to what is happening with my husband. He is also receiving therapy and seems well adjusted - never asks to come home. Meals are well prepared to meet his needs. A BLESSED PLACE!

Friendly, caring staff!

Autumn Ridge has been a great fit for my Mother so far! It's a nice looking, clean, well kept community, and the care services they offer are just what she needed. The staff here are all very friendly and caring, and they take great care of the people who live here!