Peoria Assisted Living - Peoria, AZ

It Was Good Here

My mom lived at this community. it was a good place and we were happy with the care provided. We also appreciated the help from A Place For Mom too!

It did not make the final cut for me.

I toured here when looking for options. It did not make the final cut for me. It was not quite as clean and nice as some of the others. It wasn't dirty, but not as good. There were only a couple of people working when I came and it was pretty clear they didn't get the residents up much. They were sitting around watching TV, and the staff made a joke about how they didn't care what was on, or what they were watching. It wasn't really for me, and I had other options that were a better fit.

Staff attitude and friendli...

Staff attitude and friendliness was heartwarming. Good explanation of staff coverage in evenings; handling behavior issues; meds management and staff training. Residents seemed well cared for and content.

I'm so glad we found this facility. I...

I'm so glad we found this facility. It was fabulous and the care givers were so good.

Growing older can be tough. At our Peoria Home, we’ll help find a smooth transition to an assisted living situation, where you can flourish and take life at your own pace. We’ll treat you as an important family member because you are far more than just a room number.
Imagine how comforted you’ll feel to know this home is owned and managed by a registered nurse with 35 years of critical care experience. Irene Vateckas, RN, serves as each Resident’s advocate in their medical affairs, monitoring medication regimens and providing on going professional assessments of healthcare needs. A sincere professional who knows the healthcare system, she’s a stunning ally on your care team.