Freedom Plaza Peoria - Peoria, AZ

Loved it! Large apts, very nice. Only 30 meals/month but choose which you like. Linens & weekly cleaning. Aver age 82. Security necklace. Buy in. Larry will do cost analysis. Shabbat dinners. High rise. Area not as convenient as Palmeras.

A terrible place for communication!!!

My Mother in law has not been at this community long and we are hoping she improves enough to move her. I live out of state and we are not able to get any information about her care. They do not return our calls or contact us for any emergencies. They were going to have a medical procedure done and they did not contact us. I would not recommend this community.

A Respite Stay

I think that the care was good for my husband's respite visit. I did have some small issues but it was okay after. The food was good to my husband. The community was clean to me. I would recommend this community if services were needed,

My Parent Really Love It Here!

From the start I did notice the community is very clean and I did like the fact it smelled fresh and not like chemicals. My parents love the food, they get one free meal daily. I feel my parents are getting the best care and support from the staff and are extremely friendly-the staff always remember my name! Activities are provided and even joined one with my mom, we did line dancing. I would recommend this community because they truly provide the best.

Friendly and Nice, But Needs Better Activities

The people are very friendly and very nice. The facility is very clean. The problem is that I don't see them doing anything to get my aunt to be active at all. I've asked a few time about therapy and haven't heard anything back. She just sits in her wheelchair, so that is kind of a disappointment to me.

went out of their way!

The people at Freedom Plaza Peoria went out of their way to make sure that mom was comfortable there. She got a little confused about when she was going to come home, and they did an excellent job getting her settled down and working with her. She loved it there, and if we were to go out again on another long trip we would certainly use them, and would highly recommend them to others.

Review of Freedom Plaza Peoria Alzheimer's / Memory Care in Peoria, AZ

Care Facility: Beautiful,Friendly Staff,Clean,Seems Like a Very Organized-Well Managed Community.Pricey Entrance Fee... Independent Community- Luv the roominess,apt.,washer & dryer in apt.,activities,staff...Downfall is the Buy In Concept--Like buying Insurance...thinking who knows... even big companies faulter sometimes...putting in all that $ upfront ...Hmmm...Not Sure if we would want to take that kindof Gamble but it is A Beautiful Community.

Toured with friends and the...

Toured with friends and the rooms were not large enough and the cost was not within our budget.

There were some negetives during my l...

There were some negetives during my loved one's stay, but I told them, and they did eventually work on changing things. However, there was extremely poor communication between the nurses, as far as between different shifts and disciplines. There seemed to be a lack of report to keep up with the information, and they gave me invalid excuses for it. Being a nurse myself, I know how things are supposed to go. However, I felt that my loved one was safe here, and I did like some of the staff. I was just very unhappy with the continued lack of communication.

A Real Community

It is a wonderful place to live. We are very happy. The people are nice and they have a great deal of activities. It works out for all the different people in different conditions. We do exercises, therapy, have consultations, and they work with you and that's what makes it wonderful. Plus there are many classes you can take, like stained glass, woodcarving, stitching, whatever. They even offer computer classes. They say it is an open community, and it really is a community. They offer all the things that people our age need and want.

liked. On short list.

liked. On short list.

Not toured, but only has assisted liv...

Not toured, but only has assisted living with open environement or high level memory care for closed environement. Private pay only.

Freedom Plaza-Peoria provides a full range of choices for today’s seniors. Choosing a senior living community represents a lifestyle choice and we understand that our residents are choosing much more than a comfortable living environment to call home. Our Brookdale community delivers Inspired Independent Living, with the promise of Exceptional Experiences Everyday. In choosing this community, our residents have made a conscious lifestyle decision designed to deliver enhanced opportunities for pursuing health and life fulfillment through the exceptional services, amenities and opportunities we offer.

At Freedom Plaza-Peoria, Optimum Life® and Celebrations provide an all-encompassing way of life that touches our residents, their families and associates alike. Optimum Life® is a journey of self discovery including services, features and benefits that allow each resident to pursue their peak level of health, wholeness and fulfillment while balancing six key dimensions of personal wellness: emotional, intellectual, physical, social, spiritual and purposeful. As part of Optimum Life® we encourage our residents to celebrate life each day. Inspired dining and vibrant lifestyle activities come together in our Celebrations program, filling the monthly calendar with themed experiences, spec