Pacifica Senior Living Peoria - Peoria, AZ

Sharing my thoughts on Pacifica Senior Living

My loved one has been cared for about 3 months. I visit there almost every day, and find that she is happy and loves all the caregivers and other residents.
Her care is warm and compassionate. Her room is kept clean and tidy.
I have sat in on some of the meals which I really enjoyed. It's fun to sit with the residents, and share a meal. The food is presented nicely and is delicious and nutritious.
Personal attentiveness to the residents is always considerate and compassionate.
The grounds are beautiful, very neatly kept, and conducive to the residents enjoying the outdoors. Many like to go for walks along the paths and sit in the gazebos.
They have lots of activities and, outside entertainment that is very much enjoyed by everyone.
All around, it's a great place.

Pacifica Senior Living

Donnie R, your wonderful feedback and rating mean a lot to us. We're looking forward to your next visit with us!

Nice place

I like how the caregivers are so attentive to my dad. They know the ends and outs of what he needs. I would like to see another caregiver during the busy times but it is always nice and clean
And I am very satisfied.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you Tanya for your review, your opinion is very important to us. We are proud of our community and the exceptional level of care we provide. Did you know we have a Facebook page with pictures of our residents and their interesting activities? (The link to the Facebook page is on our website). Your recommendation means so much to us and we're so happy to have earned it. Thank you again for taking the time to let the world know about your positive experience. Have a great day!

Review of Pacifica Senior Living Peoria - Peoria, AZ

Great place for residents. Staff is great and care is exceptional.

Review of Pacifica Senior Living Peoria - Peoria, AZ

It is a nice place. The help is very good.

Great Place.

Pacifica Senior Living

Hi there, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience!

Review of Pacifica Senior Living Peoria - Peoria, AZ

No place for loved is perfect, but this place is TOPS!

Review of Pacifica Senior Living Peoria - Peoria, AZ

My husband is well taken care of to the point that he's very happy living here!

Pacifica Senior Living

Hello, thank you for sharing your positive experience! Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us this positive 5 star review. We appreciate it & hope to see you again!

Review of Pacifica Senior Living Peoria - Peoria, AZ

Great care there. Past year loved one is well [cared] for.

Review of Pacifica Senior Living Peoria - Peoria, AZ

Great location, very well kept, staff very helpful & informative.

Pacifica Senior Living

Hello there, thank you; we appreciate your feedback! We are always more than happy to assist you if anything comes up.

Awesome place recommended.

Pacifica Senior Living

Hello there, thank you; we appreciate your feedback!

Review of Pacifica Senior Living Peoria - Peoria, AZ

Beautiful, clean, honest opinion on whether your loved one is a good fit for their community

Pacifica Senior Living

Wow, it's experiences like yours that really keep us motivated!

[removed]
[removed]

Are the best caretakers. Very thoughtful & considerate.

Review of Pacifica Senior Living Peoria - Peoria, AZ

Pacifica is an amazing community with a staff who really cares. I wouldn't hesitate to send a family member to live in this beautiful community

Review of Pacifica Senior Living Peoria - Peoria, AZ

Very friendly and engaging staff/community

Pacifica Senior Living

Hello, thank you for sharing your positive experience!

Review of Pacifica Senior Living Peoria - Peoria, AZ

Very clean community. The staff [is] very friendly and they answered all my questions. I also love the set up of cottages it makes it [homier].

Review of Pacifica Senior Living Peoria - Peoria, AZ

This community is very clean and the residents seem to be very happy. Their cookies at the front desk [are] also very good. The workers are very happy. I like it because it feels like home.

Pacifica Senior Living

Hello, thank you for the high star rating! Thanks again for the recommendation, and have an amazing day!

Review of Pacifica Senior Living Peoria - Peoria, AZ

A wonderful, caring, professional facility.

-great caregivers
-great administration
-great meals
-very friendly & compassionate

Pacifica Senior Living

Hi, we are very happy we could provide you with a positive experience! Thanks again for the recommendation, and have an amazing day!

Review of Pacifica Senior Living Peoria - Peoria, AZ

Very caring staff, clean community, love the grounds.

Pacifica Senior Living

Hello there, thank you; we appreciate your feedback! If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to reach out to us.

Review of Pacifica Senior Living Peoria - Peoria, AZ

For not being home, Pacifica is great.

Review of Pacifica Senior Living Peoria - Peoria, AZ

Great friendly environment, great staff- caring.

Review of Pacifica Senior Living Peoria - Peoria, AZ

I have worked with the staff at Pacifica for over 2 years now. The staff is very attentive to my parents that live @ Pacifica.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us this positive 5 star review. We appreciate it & hope to see you again! Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything additional we can do for you.

Review of Pacifica Senior Living Peoria - Peoria, AZ

It's OK to live here. entertainment is good.

Pacifica Senior Living

Hi, thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at Pacifica Senior Living Peoria!

[removed] & [removed] are outstanding

Pacifica Senior Living

Hi there, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us at Pacifica Senior Living Peoria. We're happy we could meet your expectations! We appreciate it & hope to see you again!

Review of Pacifica Senior Living Peoria - Peoria, AZ

Great cottage-like feel with family-friendly atmosphere!

Best place

Very nice place. Staff really friendly and care is exceptional

Good Place

Just like with every place Pacifica Senior Living has some kinks to straighten out but overall I am really happy with my sister's care so far. Everybody in the community seems really warm and friendly. As well the food is great and during meal times all the residents eat together in a small area which really has a family feel to it. I only wish they would encourage my sister to participate more in the offered activities but as she adjusts I believe she will figure out the schedule and become more involved. The staff is warm and compassionate as well and in general I am very happy with our decision to move here.

Pacifica Senior Living

Hi, we are so happy to read such a great review about Pacifica Senior Living Peoria! If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

Horrible Resident Care

Recommend another memory care facility. Saw a number of communicative and vibrant residents move into this community and decline within a short amount of time. I understand this is a horrible disease; however, these residents were promised a healthy and caring environment and that is not being provided at Pacifica Peoria.

The following are just a few of the situations that we encountered with this community that continues to win awards:

- Pest control issues including multiple BEDBUG outbreaks
- Improper transfer of immobile patients (to the point of resident pain)
- Residents shared toothbrushes due to resident's individual hygiene products not being properly maintained
- Poor room upkeep - inc resident bathroom
- Constant change in management (at least 5 changes)
- Inconsistent staffing (caretakers limited interaction with residents)
- Some developed relationships where residents referred to them as their bosses.

Pacifica Senior Living

We'd like the opportunity to discuss your review, so if you're willing, please contact our Executive Director at [removed]. We hope to hear from you to resolve this matter.

Such a relief she is safe and happy

My aunt is doing fantastic at Pacifica Senior Living Peoria. I live out of the state and they call me on a regular basis. They respond to any questions or concerns that I have. [Removed] who we first met, she came in on her day off to meet me and took us on the tour herself. She is the nicest lady to talk to. She is wonderful. All of the staff members are genuinely nice. The residents are very friendly and she is making friends. The very first day one of the residents across the hall struck up a conversation with my aunt. It makes me feel good whenever I call I hear laughter and talking in the background. It is a very bright and happy atmosphere. She is in a lovely room, with a beautiful bathroom. Each cottage has an outside patio.There are nice sidewalks to walk through the community. Everything is upbeat. It is such a relief she is safe and happy. I would definitely recommend this community to others.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us this positive 5 star review. We are happy to pass along your comments to the team! If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Thank you again, we hope that you have a wonderful day.

My experience

I have visited this community many times. This place is very nice and clean and has a good aura. The employees are always friendly and it is soo homey. The people are very down to earth.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for your detailed positive review Tj. We strive to provide excellent care and service to our residents and their families at Pacifica Senior Living Peoria. We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review and look forward to seeing you again soon!

The best of care

We love this community for my mom. The staff is excellent and attentive. The meals are outstanding and home made. The community is clean with a very nice environment that my mom does enjoy. The staff work with my mom and accommodate her needs. We are very happy we found this community for the care for my mom's needs. We highly recommend this community for the good care and value for others needing good care

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for your review, we are so happy to hear this! Your opinion is very important to us and we are very proud of our community and support staff. Did you know we have a Facebook page with pictures of our residents and their interesting activities? Please feel free to contact with any and all q uestions, [removed].

Friendly, compassionate, very nice and clean environment. All the people we met with were wonderful and professional. Definitely recommend.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us this positive 5 star review. We appreciate it & hope to see you again! Your recommendation means so much to us and we're so happy to have earned it. Thank you again for taking the time to let the world know about your positive experience.

Friendly Staff!!

The guy that does the activities is wonderful. He has things for the residents to do at all times. He takes pictures and emails them to the resident's family members. MY mother loves the food! Everyone at this place is very friendly and welcoming.

Pacifica Senior Living

You really made our day today. We strive to provide excellent service to our residents and their families here at Pacifica Senior Living Peoria.

This community is clean and in a nice neighborhood!!

Mom is still settling into Pacifica. The food looks good and healthy when they bring it out. They do offer some activities, however when I visit I do not notice them participating in them. The staff are nice and helpful.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for leaving this detailed feedback about your experience with Pacifica Senior Living Peoria. Did you know that we we awarded The Best in Senior Living 2106 by SeniorAdvisor.com? (This exclusive designation is awarded to fewer than one percent of providers nationwide.) We also have a Facebook page with pictures and we invite you to "like" our page and engage with us! (The link to the Facebook page is on our website). Please feel free to reach out at any time to share your thoughts. We look forward to hearing from you.

Pacifica Senior Living Peoria has been good so far. I like it. I like the staff. Dad likes the staff. They are really good. I have no complaints at this point.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you so much for your positive review! We appreciate it!

Definitely Recommend It

When my mom moved in they were in a transition period and getting new owners and since they have taken over it has been really good. I am happy with the facility. It is a good place. I would definitely recommend it.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for your positive review! We appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts.
We are very proud of our community and the engaging programs we provide for our residents. We recently started a Facebook page and post pictures weekly. (The link to our Facebook page is on our website). We are so pleased to hear that you and your mother are happy here! Please feel free to reach out at any time to share your thoughts.

An Exceptional Place

I think that Pacifica Senior Living is an exception place for the type of residents there. The only thing they could improve on is the communication with the family with things that are needed for the resident.

Pacifica Senior Living

We appreciate your feedback and will work to improve on the communication provided to the families. Thank you for letting us know. Please feel free to contact us at any time, we are here for you and your family.

Respite care

Was just used for respite for my husband. Minumum required was 2 weeks stay. I picked him up in 11 days but still had to pay for the 14 days.

Liked the fact that the residents could go outside and sit on the porches or walk around without an aide, yet still safe gated grounds.

Meals looked good, staff was friendly and helpful. There was activity daily if residents wanted to join. Rooms were clean and laundry furnished.

Would definitely use it for long term when the time comes.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us this positive review. We appreciate it & thank you for your review.

A great place for our mom!

Just moved our mom in several weeks ago. She is adjusting and participating in activities. Love the the cottages are all identical, so as she progresses in her disease, things will still be familiar. Love that there is 13 or less residents in each cottage with 2 staff attending, who get to know your family member, plus other staff throughout the day. The staff are all calm, patient and sweet! Love that they can help facilitate visiting providers (doctors and nurse practitioners) and have good relationships with the providers. The facility was very helpful in accommodating her insurance. Love that we can visit our mom any time of day or night. So far, extremely pleased!

Pacifica Senior Living

We are also happy that your mom is here and enjoying the cottages. We are proud of our staff and glad to know that you can tell how hard we work to provide a caring, safe and enjoyable experience for everyone. Thank you for your review!

i would say its a very very clean place my mom loves it there i would reommend to others as well i all so rate the over all facility a 5 star rating i think any famliy would be happy to place a loved one there in their care the care services really matters to me and my mom a lot they look out for her..

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for your positive review! We appreciate you sharing your thoughts! We are proud of our clean, friendly well maintained community and glad that you appreciate it too!

couldn't have picked a better place

after much struggle I finally decided at the urging of my husbands doctor and our children to place my husband somewhere. I looked at several places and really found Pacifica Peoria to be the best fit, it has beautiful grass and my husband can walk around safely and still be secure. He has been there several months now, and we couldn't be happier.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for sharing your review, we appreciate it. We are very pleased to hear that you both enjoy the grounds and that you and your husband are happy here.

A good Assisted Living choice for Alzheimer's & related dementias

I needed to find a place quickly in Phoenix/Peoria area for my husband since all the facilities near us had no beds or didn't feel they could care for him...I took the advice to call A Place for Mom...got a list of 5 or 6 facilities---could only review them over the phone, so family members did onsite visits to help me out. I am overall very satisfied with Pacifica Peoria, but since I rarely give any rating a straight "5", the things I cannot review well (since I am not there frequently enough) I had to mark down some. I do appreciate how they treat all residents with dignity and respect! So far, I am very satisfied with this facility.

Veryp understanding of dementia.

All the staff seem to understand dementia and are very caring and patient with everyone.

Great care

I know they have activities, but I don’t know a lot about them.. They have a great overall level of care and the staff is very friendly. It’s a clean and healthy environment. We’re satisfied with the overall value as well.

The fragile and delicate world of dementia

My family and I have been through one of the worst experiences of our lives due to my mother's death and my father's subsequent diagnosis of dementia. There are many people and places out in the world who are only in the memory care industry for a payday. I do not know how they sleep at night. At Pacifica we found a place that is well staffed, knowledgeable, capable and willing to do what they can to help my father. They appear to understand the fragile and delicate world of dementia. We are only in the beginning stages of understanding my father's mental state, but the staff at Pacifica are doing what they can to educate us while keeping my father's comfort and care as the number one priority in our new relationship, both with dementia and with Pacifica.

For My Father-Raymond

We found Pacifica to be the best value for the level of care that we thought our father deserved. We have found that he looks so much better after spending only 2 week there. Walking more than he had at his last assister place. The Care Givers are far more attentive at this place and seem to really care for his well being. Not everything is perfect there but it is the best place that the family visited. We had 5 family members visiting and we did look at a few more than we were given by a Place For Mom.

Very nice fit for my Mom...

Very nice fit for my Mom, size & $$ were what we need, will be revisiting later this week

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for your review! Glad it is working out for you and your mother. We look forward to seeing you again.

The Director is very informative abou...

The Director is very informative about Alzheimers. Have alzheimers doctor on staff. Tell her that Dr. has told her not able to live independent any longer. His idea not ours. Need to work with staff for best transition. Well trained staff engages and works through this stage.

Situated in the North Phoenix area, our Pacifica Senior Living community offers full-service memory care programs, providing a warm, inviting and familiar environment for residents with Alzheimer's disease and other forms of dementia. Our community focuses on programs that help individuals with memory loss to thrive while managing the issues of dementia.

Our residential care community offers an atmosphere of home and comfort, reducing the feeling of loneliness and confusion. We understand how important this is to our residents and their loved ones. While providing the best in customized care for our residents, we also provide support and education for families, helping the entire family enhance their understanding and happiness. Our cottage style accommodations are custom built to help ease what can be an overwhelming time in life.

Let us tailor our care options to fit your unique needs.

At Pacifica Senior Living Peoria residents have many choices when it comes to filing their days—which is attractive to seniors seeking a comfortable, stylish, intimate memory care community. Our community graciously offers well-appointed private or shared accommodations. We offer dementia specifics activity programs, nutritious and delicious meals and snacks, scheduled transportation, extensive social activities, and the convenience of weekly housekeeping.

We welcome you to contact our Pacifica Senior Living community in Phoenix, Arizona to learn how you can experience the best in memory care.

AMENITIES AVAILABLE
• Visiting Chaplain
• Religious Services: Catholic
• Beautician Onsite
• Devotional Services Onsite
• Sensory-based programming (e.g. snoezelen)
• Walking Paths - outdoor