A lousy facility all the way around.

There are not enough words to describe how bad this place is from the understaffed caregivers, the cleanliness of the place, to the rudeness of the office staff. The entire set up of the place is lousy for extra activities or friendships outside of their own unit to be made. Do not send your loved one here.

Wow we LOVE Park Place. My loved one just celebrated her 6 year anniversary here. They took her out on their weekly lunch outing and celebrated! She felt like a Queen! My loved one is always clean, happy and loved on. Park Place is home! The staff feel like family and are always friendly. The Holiday feasts are tremendous and the college students that volunteer up there are a delight and they have seen my loved one through sick times and good times. I never have to worry and would recommend them to anyone!!

Horrible tour

I went on a tour here and it was dirty and creepy feeling. The staff was nice and answered my questions. This was not mobile friendly. It just wasn't hospitable. I recommend families tour several places before choosing a place.

Not a place for anyone you love!!

I would never have allowed my brother to move into Park Place had I known what I know now. The facility is seriously and chronically understaffed. The "med techs" have no idea what they are doing. Although someone was supposed to supervise my brother when he tested his blood sugar and injected his insulin the level of supervision was critically lacking. His blood sugar went as high as 600 on several occasions and below 40 on others resulting in numerous hospitalizations. He suffered numerous falls because no one responded to his calls for assistance to go to the bathroom leaving him to either soil himself or attempt on his own to get to the bathroom. The administration of this facility is more interested in turning a profit than the well being of the residents. Park Place is overpriced and understaffed.

Very bad

I would never ever take any family member or loved one to this place. The staff is very unfriendly and unprofessional. I caught one of the workers with alcohol on her breath. Several items of clothing had went missing. There is a lot of nepotism. The head nurse seemed to want to intimidate my mom.