Eagle Lake Village Senior - Susanville, CA

Eagle Lake Village Senior - Susanville, CA has yet not published prices.

My Mother Has Adjusted Well To This Community

I'am very satisfied with this community, my mother has adjusted very well to it. They are taking good care of her, I'am comfortable with the care they are providing her with. The staff is wonderful, they are excellent at what they do. The community is very well-kept, her room and the community looks well maintained when I visit. There are activities offered. The food looks great. She is doing very well here. This is a community I would highly recommend.

Beautiful Place. Minor communications issues

The Eagle Lake Village Senior Facility is a vey friendly, professional and caring staff. In terms of care, we are working through some things and we are hoping to it will all work out. We really don't want to move our Mom again, because the place is beautiful and everyone is so nice. We really like it there, but again, we have to work some things out first. They just need to follow through with things they said they would do.

Overall the place is nice!

They are not following through with our care plan. They are really nice up front and the place is very nice. My mother is having a problem with getting used to it and she needs a lot of care. Some things are still not getting done. Communication could be the problem. We are going to give it some time to see what happens.

Eagle Lake Village is nestled in a beautiful section of North Eastern California where we enjoy four full seasons. If you like the peace and quiet of a small town atmosphere, surrounded by the beauty of high dessert, mountains, and lakes this is the place for you!
Our building is located close to doctors, hospital and rehabilitation center. Our “Health Services Department” is supervised by a full time Licensed Vocational Nurse, and our caregivers are here to provide 24-hour assistance. Our Residents enjoy many different types of activities, including daily exercise program, outings into the community, entertainment, crafts, games, and much, much more! Three nutritious meals per day, snack & beverage bar 24-hours per day, and weekly housekeeping. We also provide transportation to scheduled appointments.
Our apartment style living is designed for seniors who are independent, those who would like assistance, and a designated “Memory Care Community”. Look for our “Independent Living Cottages” soon to be built!
If you or someone you know would be interested in joining our family at Eagle Lake Village please give us a call or stop by anytime!