Paloma Landing - Albuquerque, NM

Can't Wait To Move Here

This is a lovely community, I would give them the highest ratings on everything. They do an excellent job of keeping the community well maintained. The area where the community is located is very nice as well. They have an outstanding staff, they are very attentive and responsive to my concerns. They offer great activities daily. They serve great food, the meals are lovely. I can't wait to start my journey here.

Great Experiences

I am very impressed with this community especially the management. They are super accommodating here very cheerful. There is someone waiting to open the door for you and smiling. The food is great, we get to order the food the day before. They should have more activities and that is one thing they are working on. Great experiences I am really happy.

Paloma Landing

I like 3 cooked meals daily, weekly housekeeping, sheets, towels and laundering of them provided. Tp provided and can be provided a sandwich night before for days I go adaptive skiing in Santa Fe on the Palo Duro senior center van.

I don't like that there's no stove/oven in units or that their van does not have a lift. However, I did verify that if I go on Walmart shopping trips, driver can bring electric scooter to van for my use. I was also advised that some other residents are working on getting the facility to provide a lift van.

I like the chair yoga, brain games, and exercise equipment available, as well as musical entertainment and afternoon movies.

Overall I think it's a great place. I am a little particular, but the only complaint I have is we had to take a one-bedroom until we could get a two bedroom when it's available, so that was frustrating.

The food is horrible, my mother won't go down to eat. She actually buys her own food. The rent is going up and it's not worth that much, so we're thinking of moving her somewhere else.

all around wonderful

The manager there, Doug, is super friendly, very accommodating, very attentive, and just all around wonderful. They let my mother in law stay there in their guest quarters for a few days before moving in to make sure she would be happy and comfortable there. The food also has been great. It has just been a really good overall experience.

Review of Paloma Landing Independent Living in Albuquerque, NM

Pleasant but locality not as appealing. Willing to work with us on our individual needs.

My Mother-in-Law is Happy Here!

Paloma Landing is a strictly all independent living place her in Albuquerque. It's basically retirement apartment complex but they get all their meals and they have activities and transportation and things like that. They don't have any emergency care available there.

My mother-in-law really likes it. She was in another independent living place but she wanted some place a little less expensive and initially it was. Paloma Landing has a different feel to it which she likes. She's been very happy with Paloma Landing!

Beautiful and Clean Apartments

Excellent - It was beautiful, and clean. Wonderful with caregivers that were super responsible. Food was good. It seemed like the people were higher socioeconomic classes. They were friendlier. They were not dementia people. Just a regular apartment. There is no assisted living available.

Very interested but a bit a...

Very interested but a bit above the $ amount I want to spend. At this point it would be the place I would pick, although I do have a few others to check out.

friendly, but activities seem limited...

friendly, but activities seem limited. no on site assisted living options. food wasn't as good

We believe that Paloma Landing Retirement Community is so much more than walls and windows - it's a place to enjoy home-cooked meals, game night, or a quiet evening with family and friends. It's where you always feel comfortable, safe, and secure.

At Paloma Landing Retirement Community, our management teams live on-site, and are available 24 hours a day. Our food is truly made from scratch, and served right to your table along with a smile from our friendly staff.

Enjoy the convenience of our comfortable bus for scheduled appointments, shopping trips and other errands. We also regularly plan special excursions to cultural events, day trips, museums, and other places of interest. If you'd rather stay home, the choice is yours. It's easy to be as private or as social as you wish, Paloma Landing Retirement Community features beautiful common areas and there's always a variety of planned activities and a chance to socialize with friends and neighbors every day.