Coronado Villa - Albuquerque, NM

My wife and I are very happy here

My wife and I are very happy here. The other residents are very nice and friendly, the staff is great, and we really couldn’t ask for anything better. The staff is right on beck and call. We put in a request with the manager to have someone come up and help us set up the TV and move things around to our liking. The maintenance person came and did everything for us just how we wanted it to be done. We also have our own washer and dryer. Every staff member knows us by first name and the service in the dining area is great. The food is also great. I really like that we have an ample amount of time to go to the cafeteria and eat when we want to. Right now, this is the best independent living facility in town.

Perfect place!!

My husband and I have recently made the move into this community and so far things are going well for us. We could have not picked a better place to live and are a hundred percent satisfied with everything. The staff are always so helpful and have made the transition very simple for us. We often enjoy the activities as well as the meals they provide throughout the week. Overall we are happy and would defiantly recommend it to anyone.

My caring community.

I like living here at this nice community. The staff are caring and always making sure that the residents are taken care of. The community is clean and maintained. I do like the good variety of meals with a good variety. I like participatingin the activiites. I would highly recommend this community to other families.

I like living at Coronado Villa.

This is a very nice community. They keep it clean and well maintained. The staff are nice and helpful. The food is good and I would recommend it.

Review

property is lovely. The food needs to improve. Most days not even fresh fruit. Church service was promised and is not happening. Was scheduled at first but attendance was low. Most people had not even moved in yet. They need to give it a chance. Staff is very friendly except one grump which everyone knows who that is. Hopefully food will improve and more activities scheduled and not cancellation.

It Is Newer and Updated

I highly recommend this community, the newness of the place and being the first resident in her apartment was a plus. The hallways are wide and well lit. Everything is updated and she likes that her apartment has a nice view and close to the elevator. She has a washer and dryer in her apartment which avoids her going down the hall. She likes having multiple dining options like buffet or served meals. They have a chef pantry open all day so no time frame to eat. We just found out the staff are wonderful. She has found some Spanish speakers and in a sense she is part of the community. They have been doing a fantastic job bringing many activities and recently brought in exotic animals. She has been engaged with the activities. It feels like a good step stone into senior lifestyle.

On the love boat!

We have been very pleased with this community. Other than the few mechanical things that they need to fix and the high turn around in staff they are great. The food has been excellent. They treat you like you are on a cruise ship. There fine dining time is great. The facilities are marvelous. They treat you better than you should be treated. My wife is in heaven.

First class operation all the way around!

A brand new community!!!

This community is great for people with active lifestyles. It is in a great location. There is a view of the mountains and it is close to the airport and freeways. She has a nice room with a full kitchen and a washer and dryer. They have freestyle dining and you are always able to find something to eat. They have a little market area that is always open. They have cappuccino and pop machines. They have a salad bar during their two hour window for the dining room. They are working on building up the activities and are taking suggestions from the residents. This is a fantastic community.

The best community in the area!!

This is a brand new community and while they are still working out the bugs I can say it is a great place. The staff are sometimes overworked but they are still excellent and helpful. The food is excellent and I think it has the best food of all the communities in the area. They offer daily activities, however I would like to see more offsite activities. I would recommend this community.