Supportive Care at the Neighborhood in Rio Rancho: Assisted Living & Memory Care - Rio Rancho, NM has yet not published prices.

Skilled Nursing Home/Rehab Nightmare

This review is for the skilled nursing facility for short-term rehab.

If you are expecting exceptional care, skilled care, compassion, assistance with ANY IADL/ADL task in this exceptional luxurious facility, then this place IS NOT for you or your loved one. They do a a wonderful job admitting you then it's quickly downhill from there.

They have adequate staff around the clock, just not adequate enough to tend to or provide you the sufficient care necessary for you to get better and return home.
They kept my MIL's door closed almost at all times. That's attentive, alright....
They took longer than 30+ minutes every single time to tend to her. This included accidents that could've have been prevented.
The professionalism and demeanor is insulting considering the field they are in. This includes the management staff.
I hope DOH steps in and requires the company to retrain the whole skilled nursing staff and team.

Please discuss with your doctors/loved ones before agreeing to transfer here.

I am so happy with the tour abd support. The Neighborhood has exactly what I need for my mom. I am calling them tomorrow to arrange her move.

A tour for care and options

We toured this community for my mom's care. We did like the staff who were nice enough to answer the questions we had. The community seemed to be clean and maintained. We liked the list of activities and the menu of healthy meals. My mom wanted a different atmosphere. We would recommend this community for other families.