Silver Creek Assisted Living Elgin - Elgin, TX

Offers Great Resources

Everything is working out pretty well for my father since his move to this care home. I know he is safe, and in good hands. The staff is great. They have been very helpful, and kind. They offer many resources for the residents. When I come to visit the home, and his room are nice, and clean. This is a nice care home, and I would recommend it to my friends.

The staff are accommodating, attentive and care for her needs!!!

I did eat with my mom and the homemade lasagna was good. The other food also looks good. There are not a lot of activities in this small care home. If you are looking for a place where you need someone to care for their basic needs this is the place. They do their best to keep the home clean.

A Fine Experience

The Oakhurst Manor has been a fine experience so far. For right now, it is probably the best solution for my loved one. The dining room is fine and the staff has been nothing but nice when I arrive there.

A Great Place to Live.

Nice comfortable house that meet's all my needs for living at the moment. Good food, Outstanding Care, Nice rooms with Cable TV hook-up. Wi-Fi available. Doctor available by appointment. Staff very Friendly and very helpful. I am very pleased with my situation here.