I loved the country, homey feel of Rainbow Ridge. [Removed] was so friendly and hospitable. The living room looked out to a beautiful patio with flowers and a grassy area with trees and cows in the back neighbor's yard. The home is comfortable and has an open concept with kitchen, dining area and living room. There are 4 bedrooms - two of which have two people to a room and two bathrooms. Several of the residents were sleeping comfortably in lift chairs and one resident was getting a manicure during my visit. My primary reason for not choosing Rainbow Ridge is there are steps leading up to the home with a long ramp in the back. My father, who plans on visiting my mother nearly everyday, would have difficulty climbing and walking the long sloped ramp. I was very impressed with the records that are kept on each resident so you know how much has been eaten, how much they've had to drink, what activities where done that day and when medications were given.

Great care

Pleased with the move and quality of care!

A great choice!!

My mother is doing much better since she made the move to the Rainbow Ridge. She is talking now and holding a conversation. The environment is wonderful I highly recommend this place to anyone! The caregivers so good with her and the place is always so clean. I've been in nursing homes where it didn't smell right, but here it always smells clean. They have activities like little games and arts and crafts. We are so happy with our choice.

A loving, home environment

We had to suddenly move my mother with dementia from her assisted living facility and found Rainbow Ridge. What a lovely place, both visually and from the heart! The owners and care givers are extremely loving and very good at communicating, with my sister and I, and our Mom. When we moved in, most of the residents appeared more advanced than my mother so there really weren't any scheduled activities, but they are more than willing to work this out for my mother. They have already scheduled an "activity" class to keep her mobile and healthy. They have a beautiful back deck with flowers, a lovely view and an adorable resident goose who comes and talks to my Mom every morning. She LOVES that. If you want a very personal and truly loving environment for your loved one, this is the place!!!!