Meadowbrook Manor - Bolingbrook, IL

I wouldn't send my dog there.

My husband spent 3 weeks at MM last fall for rehab following a week of pneumonia. Aside from his daily session of PT, he was confined to a wheelchair instead of anyone helping him regain his strength. They screwed up his medications, overdosing him and underdosing him instead of giving him his meds according to his doctor's schedule. They also have horrible hygiene practices; they clean up their incontinent residents with terrycloth towels they put in the laundry, not disposable wipes. I wouldn't send my dog there.

Dark and depressing!

When we toured Meadowbrook, we quickly realized that it was not what we were looking for. The facility was dark and depressing. It was not a good fit for my mother in law.

A great place

Things are going really well at Meadowbrook. The staff are wonderful and take good care of mom. She likes the food and they keep the community clean. They do offer some activities, however I think they could use a little more variety. I would recommend this community.

This would be my choice for my mom.

This would be my choice for my mom.

Nice facility.

Nice facility.

Meadowbrook Manor of Bolingbrook has been offering the highest quality of skilled nursing and rehabilitation care in a beautiful home-like environment since 1991. Our medical and rehabilitation professionals offer state-of-the art physical, occupational and speech therapies to help your loved ones on the road to recovery.