Meadowbrook Manor - Bolingbrook, IL

Worthless Place

This place is a disaster. Placed my Dad there and within a week he fell and cracked his hip and vertebrae. Before that they were constantly late giving him his meds... never cleaned up and only took the overflowing trash out when family members showed up to visit.

Only positive about the facility as it's located across the street from the emergency room. When I went to go get his belongings the person at the front desk was out cold. With additional staff members sleeping in their cars.

Then trying to deal with the employees was another disaster as they barely spoke English... had no idea who my Dad was etc. Not sure how this place can still be in business... they need to up the pay so not to have worthless employees.

I wouldn't send my dog there.

My husband spent 3 weeks at MM last fall for rehab following a week of pneumonia. Aside from his daily session of PT, he was confined to a wheelchair instead of anyone helping him regain his strength. They screwed up his medications, overdosing him and underdosing him instead of giving him his meds according to his doctor's schedule. They also have horrible hygiene practices; they clean up their incontinent residents with terrycloth towels they put in the laundry, not disposable wipes. I wouldn't send my dog there.

Dark and depressing!

When we toured Meadowbrook, we quickly realized that it was not what we were looking for. The facility was dark and depressing. It was not a good fit for my mother in law.

A great place

Things are going really well at Meadowbrook. The staff are wonderful and take good care of mom. She likes the food and they keep the community clean. They do offer some activities, however I think they could use a little more variety. I would recommend this community.

This would be my choice for my mom.

This would be my choice for my mom.

Nice facility.

Nice facility.

Meadowbrook Manor of Bolingbrook has been offering the highest quality of skilled nursing and rehabilitation care in a beautiful home-like environment since 1991. Our medical and rehabilitation professionals offer state-of-the art physical, occupational and speech therapies to help your loved ones on the road to recovery.