Arbor Terrace Naperville - Naperville, IL

Arbor Terrace Naperville - Naperville, IL has yet not published prices.

Great experience at Arbor Terrace

My mom has lived at Arbor Terrace since June, 2018. It was a very difficult decision to move her into an assisted living but, in spite of significant in home care, it became obvious that she needed more supervision and more opportunity for socialization. I had visited and spoken with representatives from all the local assisted living centers in the area and decided on Arbor Terrace. We have been very happy with our decision as is my mom. She is more active physically and socially. The staff is very supportive of her and me. There has also been very little turn over in staff, which is great! I would recommend Arbor Terrace.

Opening in 2018, Arbor Terrace Naperville gives residents the freedom to do what they want to do, when they want to do it. Independent, assisted living—we don’t believe in labels. Instead, we believe in giving seniors the best services, no matter what you need. Our location near golf, shopping and our onsite experiences make it easy for you or someone you love to continue living life to the fullest.