Very disappointed

This is a pretty place but ... I was visiting a friends mother and was shocked I didn’t want to make my friend feel bad but, I found some of aides at the assisted living are not nice at all. Very lazy , they yell at the residents I saw one lady ask to be pushed in her wheelchair and an aide say you have to find someone else. I don’t want that treatment for my mother!!! Definitely not at that price. Very disappointed for a catholic facility to be so unkind
They don’t have much activity either.

Patricia Sims

I'm extremely sorry to hear about your negative experience, and we can assure you that we do not find this type of behavior acceptable. We would like to address the situation you have described to ensure it will never happen again. I am Dan Bannon, the Executive Director, and I encourage you to call me at [removed] at your earliest convenience. Thank you for your feedback.

Don’t like what I’ve seen

Beautiful place! Very clean ! But ...
The asst living is horrible very unfriendly some aides bully the older needs people. Very very sad !
[Removed] is much more friendly and has a lot more activities

Patricia Sims

Thank you for the feedback regarding our community. While we are happy to hear the beauty and cleanliness meet your expectations, we are disappointed to discover you felt we lacked in other areas. Your perspective is very important to us. Please contact the Executive Director Dan Bannon at [removed] to share your thoughts so we can make improvements.

Great independent living - not so much for assisted

While looking at various options for my love one I found that this community has a different caliber of people compared to what my relative needed. If you are someone that needs a place for independent living, than this is a wonderful facility. I would rate them a 4.5 for that section there. They have a Chapel there and it’s phenomenal. However, the assisted living or nursing care looks like an old hospital in those sections. If people are desperate with finding a place for their love ones and have someone look after them, I can understand why they would choose this community. However, this place was not a good fit for my love one.

Recently renovated and beautifully maintained facility. Independent living to skilled nursing care
offered. Friendly staff as well as residents. Beautiful Catholic atmosphere.

Excellent

Everyone has been great so far. The food is excellent. They keep the community very clean and well maintained. They offer a lot of daily activities. This is a Catholic community and this was a good fit for my loved one. I would recommend this community.

A tour for care

We toured this community for my parents. The staff was nice and they did answer the questions that we had. We liked the menu of the meals that are offered. We liked the activities that would have been helpful for both my parents. We would recommend that families tour this community for the care of a loved one and the value that is offered.

Gorgeous place!

Franciscan Village was beautiful! I think my father would have been very happy here, but it was expensive. If it was not for the price, we would have made this place a top choice.

A good tour!

Franciscan Village was a nic e place., I had a good tour and everyone was very friendly. They answered all of my questions and showed me around the building, it was a good experience.

Excellent Care at Home

This is a excellent community. This community has been remoded and beautiful. The staff is very helpful in everyway to help me when needed. The food is good,but needs a little improvement. They offer alot of activities to participate and keep active that I really enjoy very much. I highly recommend this community for excellent care.

so professional and supportive

Just settling in.

The care my father is getting great care at this community. He has not been there long, but is happy. the staff is giving great care and helping him settle in. The food is really good and he seems happy with the options. The grounds and his room in always clean. Activities are offered, but he has not participated yet.

My Mother Is Doing Great Here

My mother is doing great here at this community. She is in the independent part of the community. So far everything is working out very well. They do a good job with keeping the community nice and well-kept. They have a good staff, they have been great to work with. She has access too help she need it. We are pleased and I would recommend this facility.

A few issues, but they have been addressed right away.

There have been a few problems, one day there was no water, but they seem to handle those issues right away. It's an older building, so there are some small repairs that have been needed. They do a good job keeping it clean, and it's newly remodeled. The staff are all really friendly. They are pretty average in price. I believe they have enough activities, we're new so there aren't a lot that we have attended. The T.V. service is pretty poor, it goes out a lot. Other than that I don't really have any complaints.

Take a deep breath and imagine what your everyday life could be if you eliminate having to prepare and cook three meals a day and significantly reduce your housekeeping duties. How would you like being able to walk to Mass, a gorgeous outdoor stations of the cross devotion, a fine restaurant, deli, gift boutique, health and fitness center, beauty salon, arts and crafts center, library, multi-purpose room, to visit physicians and to participate in our life enrichment’s programs and activities which enrich and empower those who reside at Franciscan Village? What would it mean to your schedule if you no longer had to dedicate the time to writing out countless checks for utility bills? Imagine the end of home-maintenance repairs and chores.

You’re probably thinking about all the ways your lifestyle would improve as a result of moving to Franciscan Village. Here, you’ll have ample leisure time for ease and relaxation. Come enjoy your spare time and learn new skills, meet new neighbors, socialize with friends, develop your hobbies and improve your health and spiritual well-being. Has there ever been something you’ve always wanted to do but haven’t had the time to do yet? We’ll provide you with the time to do it at Franciscan Village.