Senior Star at Weber Place - Romeoville, IL

• Recreational & Social Activities
  • Nurse Practitioners
  • Full-time Activity Director
  • Full Schedule of Trips, Events and Activities!
  • On-site Maintenance Personnel
  • Housekeeping provided
  • Availability of licensed nursing staff 24-hours per day
  • Female & Male Residents

Very big facility with lots of activities to participate in

My family toured this facility while looking for a place for my Dad. I loved the staff and the whole feel of the place. The building was kind of big, though, and I felt like if my Dad were to walk around, he would get lost. [Removed] were very helpful and were able to answer any questions we had. Something we liked was that they offered skilled care so if Dad became very ill, he’d be able to stay through the rest of his life. They had a lot of activities and even had an indoor pool. It was small, more so for physical therapy, but was also supervised so it felt safe. Ultimately, we had to choose somewhere else because the location was a bit too far for our needs.

My Aunt is happy here

This is a newly remodeled community. It is very clean here. The staff is very friendly, organized and caring. She enjoys the daily activities she has PT and OT and will join the musical entertainment. It has a nice safe enclosed courtyard that she will enjoy when the weather is good. The food is good with plenty of options. I would recommend this place.

I toured this community

[Removed] the marketing person was fabulous. She was very caring and she listened to our needs. She talked me through the whole process. There was no sales pressure. The residents were super nice. It is private pay and don't accept medicaid. I just popped in here without an appointment and she was so accommodating.

My visit to Senior Starr

This community seemed to offer a lot of nice activities and amenities. The person I toured with was nice. The community looked clean.

This place was nice but I found the atmosphere in the building a bit dark. The apartment unit we looked at was very nice but the price higher than other similar facilities we toured. One plus was the heated pool for exercise.

Impressed with moms stay!!

My loved one has recently made the move into this community and so far I have no complaints of how things are going for him. I am actually very impressed with the outcome since he has moved in and think it has been the perfect for him. The staff are very much in the residents day to day activities and I am comfortable with the quality of care they provide him. There are plenty of activities to keep him busy and he is liking the meals very much.

Phenomenal experience!!

My parents' stay is going absolutely wonderful so far! The staff are taking excellent care of them. The facility is absolutely phenomenal,and it came highly recommended by other family members who have also had positive experiences with this facility. I could not be happier with their experience!!

My Visit To The Community

This community did seem to offer more staffing than the community we chose. The people we met were nice. The community looked clean. They seemed to offer some nice amenities. This community cost just a little more than what we were looking for.

Senior Star impressed us from the moment we walked in. The staff knew the names of every resident and staff walked up to us and introduced themselves. The residents were happy, relaxed, and socialized with one another. We met a care provider and she showed us their top of the line response system. One resident made an effort to introduce himself and tell us how much he likes living there.

I Enjoyed Seeing The Community

I liked the tour I had with the community. The representative was really nice and they did a good showing me everywhere. Before I left, they gave me a meal to take home to my dad and he loved it. I had to consider the distance and it was too far for me.

Best of the best!

Everything is going very well at Senior Star! My loved one is very happy with her stay. The staff are delightful and the facility is very clean. If anything, the food could be a pinch better for my loved one, but besides this, everything is going wonderfully!

Mom Didn't Care for This Community, But Overall A Nice Community

Unfortunately I do not think my mother knew what she was getting herself into with moving to an assisted living community. This is a nice community, but unfortunately she moved out within 24 hours. It had nothing to do with the community, she was not ready to make the move yet. The have a nice staff, and the community appeared to be well-kept. It didn't work out for us, but this is a community I would recommend.

Mom's Respite Was Great

I needed respite for my mom and they were available for the time I needed. She had a very nice time and it was a good experience for her. They helped her see what she could do and had a good time with the activities and ate good meals. I would use them again in future.

Short time care

We liked the care that we had here. it was for a short time, The staff were very nice and attentive. The meals were good . They do have activities. This is a go place. And families would like this community for the care and value.

The Best Fit For My Parents

We are pleased with the way the staff provide the care to my parents. The quality of the care is extremely good and all is going really well. My only issues is they aren't as responsive when the button is pushed, it takes them awhile. It seemed to be the best fit for them when the family had toured potential communities and I would absolutely recommend this community to other in need.

Nice but expensive

We toured this community when looking for my husband. It was very nice and they even invited us for dinner. We didn't choose senior star because it was too much monthly for us to afford.

A wonderful experience

Mom had a great respite stay at this community. We had an issue with mom's medication and the caregivers here helped with this and they also helped with a small medical issue she was having. The caregivers here were a great advocate for us. The entire staff are caring and nice. The community is clean and we would use this community again.

Happy with Mom's choice

My Mom looked at several places and decided to go with Senior Star. She looked at high end places (expensive) and very simple, yet nice, (moderately priced) facilities. She made the decision to go to Senior Star, based on, Quality, Value, and Comfort. Overall a nice place, the staff is great, and Mom is happy, that is what counts the most for me.

Excellent Care!!

I really like that they are so open to feedback. We have been able to tweak my mother's care plan to fit her better. Everyone is very welcoming and it has been a totally good experience. Thr meals are great, I've eaten there myself. Anytime we have had any concerns, as soon as we bring them up they are quick to fix things. We are very happy with this place!

No in-room shower.
Modern therapy

Too Expensive For Us!!

The Senior Star community was very nice. The place was very well kept up and the staff was very friendly. They took me around the entire building and answered all of my questions. The only reason we did not go with them is simply because it was not in our budget.

It's a lovely place. We like it so far

It's a lovely place. We like it so far. They were very helpful. The people have been pretty friendly and welcoming. They did have a bit of a delay getting some services started, but I think overall they are okay.

My Mother is Doing Very Well Here

Everything is working out very well for my mother here at this community. The staff is lovely, they are one of the main reasons I chose this community. I knew she would be receiving great care. This is a nice community, and they do a great job with the cleanliness of the place. Everything is very well maintained. There are nice activities offered for her when she ready to give them a try. She is very pleased with the meals. She is safe and in good hands here. This is a community I would recommend, it is a lovely place.

Senior Star

Thank you very much for taking the time to share about your mother’s experience at Weber Place! We are always looking for ways to better serve seniors, and to create a warm and welcoming environment for all who walk through our doors, so we are so grateful to hear your feedback!

Do what is expected

The apartment, upon entering, was clean. However, after one day, the care partners had made a mess and sanitation was ignored. The nurse had not read the information about the resident's medication and was not going to give the needed medication. The nurse lost her temper which made communication difficult. When medication was finally administered, the nurse did not know how to administer it so the family had to inform her.

Senior Star

Thank you for bringing this important matter to our attention. Our entire team takes reviews that are less than stellar very seriously. Rest assured that every effort is being made to fully understand and address the actions you described. Internal communication is already underway to ensure our standards are being met, reflecting the care we expect from our entire team of associates. We welcome the opportunity to talk with you in greater detail as we work to regain your trust. Providing quality care and respect to all residents who call Senior Star home is a vital part of our mission. Please feel free to contact any of our leadership at any time.

Various Activities!!

Some of the activities that are offered from the community are stretching, art and trivia classes. There are many common areas throughout the community one of them is the outside patio. During my tour the guide was very informative and provided me with enough information about meals, activities, and other additional services. The community was clean i thought it was a nice place.

Review of Senior Star at Weber Place - Romeoville, IL

Visited with Tim. Welcoming clean filled out paperwork Tim had nursing assessment....then after an hour realized that IDPH regs said they were not licensed for his level of care coming in with a colostomy. Was very disappointed as this was the place I picked for him.

Toured, nice looking place but a little expensive

I toured this community while looking into care options for a loved one. This was a very nice looking place, it was well kept and clean, and all of the staff I met seemed friendly and professional. However, it was also one of the more expensive places we looked at, and out of the price range we were looking in. We ended up selecting another community, but this is somewhere I would have considered as an option for my loved one.

A caring place

Senior Star at Weber Place seems to be a caring place. It is clean. The staff is friendly and really cares for the residents. My Father-in-law is doing good there.

Great room size

I think the facility could do a little bit more with helping them get around to the stores and improve their van services. My parents are in Assisted Living there and I think this is the only place in the area that has the same floor plan as Independent Living. The floor plans are the same for both AL & IL which is a huge plus for my parents. It makes them feel like their home and not in a hospital room. The rooms are a good size.

its not always what it seems

This place is all about the bottom line! Its run as a business not a home like you are told! I see this first hand when I visit my loved one.
Memory care recently got a new director, and she isnt very approachable. I spoke to her about my loved one and her care, and she seems to have no interest in talking to me, I feel as though I am not being heard.
The staff is great, we have had a few things that needed to be worked out, but with working with the nurses, and carepartners things have gotten done.
Im going to be honest and say that we arent very happy anymore and are considering moving her out due to the changes and the staff leaving. You know if the staff is leaving in large numbers that tells you something is wrong.

Senior Star

The heart and soul of our mission and business are about resident and family care. To the extent that you are not seeing nor feeling that, we are gravely disappointed. The same applies to communication between family members and any leader within our company. With that said, we sincerely appreciate your feedback. We are so sorry to hear that you have experienced the hardships that you describe. As to associates, we are very pleased that we have some new team members who are excited about both being at Weber Place and embracing the values that are important to us. We hope that you will approach our Memory Care Director again and truly expect that there can be a positive breakthrough in your communication. You are also encouraged to contact Anna or Tom to assist with resolving your concerns. Thank you for entrusting your loved one to us. Your doing so is an honor and a privilege for which we are deeply grateful.

Wonderful Care

I really like the atmosphere here. I feel at peace and I know my family is at peace knowing i am ok and safe and i love it here. very happy.

Could Not Have Found Better

We have not been at the Senior Star at Weber Place facility for very long now, only about a month and a half, but we do not think that we could have found a better place than where we are at right now.

Everything was great at the facility. She was only there for 1 week.

Staff and nursing is awesome

Not there 4 hours away. They have had some turn over in staff and makes it hard for transitioning. The left hand does not know what the right hand is doing, It is improving. The staff and nursing is awesome.

he value is better than a couple of other places

I am pleased with Senior Star at Weber Place. I don't know anything that is perfect. He has found the staff to be very friendly. The value is better than a couple of other places that I saw. It is one he can afford on what he makes. The staff come in and clean for him. He needed to integrate himself back into the real world, he had been a lone for a while. Even today I had trouble reaching him because he was out on a bus trip. I mention that to say he is doing really well there. He seems to be satisfied with this facility.

Very Happy With Them

It was a hard decision to make at the time, but we went with them because they were furnished, which ranked pretty high on my list. Everyone is very friendly, I can't say enough good things about them. They have been very helpful in directing us for anything we may need. I am very happy.

There is a lot of miscommunication between different areas at Senior Star Weber Place. The maintenance doesn't always come when need. Some of the nurses have attitudes, not all of them. Overall things are going well here, just a few things I would like to see change.

Friendly, accommodating staff

We're very happy with how things have turned out at Senior Star. The staff here is very attentive to my loved one, and check in on her all the time. They've really gone out of their way to help her settle in, and to make sure she remains happy and content!

I think they are doing very well. She's only been there two months, but they are attentive and personable and they are very welcoming whenever you come through the door.

I think they are all excellent, all the caregivers, nurses, and staff. They are just wonderful, they know everyone by name and really, really care about the residents and keep us informed about whats going on.

very thorough

So far i have been impressed with Senior Star at Weber Place. From what I have seen, they are very thorough with everything they do. They did a great job showing us the place and all the programs that they have. We have visited there a few times and are considering placing a loved one there soon.

Very inviting experience from staff and residents

OMG...Laura is the bomb. What a wonderful person to have on your staff. She is definitely an asset to Senior Star. My mom was having a difficult time moving on to the next stage in her life. Laura came to my home a few days after our tour to see how my mom was. She brought some info she had googled about my mom's cancer and my mother loved loved loved the personal touch that article brought to her. My mom is an independent person. ..she is a pancreatic cancer survivor...yes survivor....because she is a fighter. Although the cancer has returned, Laura saw a gleam in my mother's eye that showed a willingness to survive. We were passing by the dining room at dinner time and my mother met other ladies from Chicago...I had to practically pry my mom away to finish the tour. (I think she might become a social butterfly!) The cookies are awesome! The staff engaging. Clean, airy and nicely decorated. Large enough so during the bad weather my mom could walk inside. Laura invited us to stay for dinner. How awesome is that. She knew all the right things to say and do. Salesperson or not. ..I felt she was very genuine. Food was tasty mom has lost her appetite from the cancer, but she ate everything on her plate!!!!! I was so pleased that my mom is still well enough to make her own decisions and that she choose Senior Star. Laura walked her patiently thru the process. After surgery, the next chapter should go pretty smooth because of the help we got from Laura.

Very impressed with the staff, facility and care options. Everyone was friendly and helpful. We toured with my mother in mind but would gladly move in myself.

Very Welcoming

The Senior Star at Weber Place is very welcoming. Everyone is friendly. The atmosphere is really good. Overall, This is a nice community. Everything has been going pretty good. I would recommend this place.

Everyone was super helpful helping us convince my mother that this was the right move to the right place.

Their follow up has been fantastic and they are doing all they can to help her get acquainted and acclimated to her new home. The food is excellent. Her disposition has improved greatly just in her first week.

I went and visited at the senior star at Weber place and it was very nice. the director and staff was friendly and answered all the questions that I asked. The patients their seemed really happy.

Absolutely love - very clean, warm feeling, welcome, the amenities are absolutely amazing and the living space is perfect size.

There are some issues....

The food is excellent, they have very good variety. Dinner is from four until six, and you should get there are four, because they start to run out of some of the food. Sometimes you have to wait forty minutes before you eat. They take your order but then they disappear. There seems to be no rhyme and reason for it. They are working on retraining their staff. The staff has a section of tables that they take care of and if it's not their table then they don't care and they ignore you. The staff is very nice, but they seem to take care of some of the people and then go shoot the breeze. I went to a town "hall meeting", and they said some of the cooks couldn't make it for the severe weather. I chose it because of how nice it looked and how clean it was inside. The staff I deal with are extremely pleasant. My room was cleaned one time and they haven't done it again since. They have a movie night every night, but the movies that they show are 1978-1979 era, never new movies. When you come in you get 40 channels but no premium channels. I am a little disappointed in the activities, they said they had a contingency of "younger" people, 60's 70's, but most people are over 80. I have been welcomed by the staff, but as far as the community at large, no. The cabinets kind of slam. The doors are all hollow, there are a lot of little things about an apartment that you don't notice, I can hear the neighbors t.v. through the walls. The bedrooms are small, and for 3000 dollars a month it's not worth it. They have Wii bowling, bingo, and a lot of the standard activities. Really check out the other residents and make sure that they are going to be compatible with you, come out at different parts of the day, and really pin down what the cleaning specifics are. They have an underground garage, and they charge 65-75 dollars a month, depending on how close to the elevator you are, they are kept warm and clean too.

Nice place!

They've done a great job overall at Senior Star! They've been very attentive to my parents needs, and it seems like they've really made an effort to get get to know them and understand what works best for them. They made the transition to the community a completely painless process, which I was worried might be very stressful for them. The facility itself is bright and cheerful, and always very clean. We would recommend it to others looking into senior living!

There are no concerns at all. We are liking it over there very well.

There are no concerns at all. We are liking it over there very well. We chose them for the amount of activities outside of Senior Star that was offered, and transportation to those activities.

Don't Bother

Senior star makes empty promises to everyone from incoming tours to staff. When a tour is coming they announce it over the walkies so everyone knows to look busy. The higher ups never listen to concerns of residents, families, or staff. You can't find the DON, ADON, or Health Services Manager. They all dodge families and residents. Senior star is usually understaffed. The normal staff mean well, however you can only do so much when you have so many people. Senior Star is suppose to be a Assisted Living Facility and is really a nursing home. Senior star is not equipped to handle the behaviors they have. Some are dementia behaviors but some are truly psychological issues. I walked in to see my uncle and there was a resident in the front yelling at staff and swinging at them. Later when I was leaving, the same lady was screaming and no one was near her as if they were all afraid of her. The place is clean. Some of the staff is friendly. But for what you pay, not worth it. And activities I have never seen any happen. Should you consider senior star? The answer is No! I'm currently trying to talk my family into moving my uncle out. Anywhere is better then Senior Star..

We were very dissapointed with Memory care. They talk a good game, but dont practice it. They line residents up in frontof tv while staff stands by talking with each other. On several occasions We found our mother soaked in urine and We had to toliet her our selves. Her hair was often dirty so We paid extra for a visiting beautician. We were rarely greeted by anyone other then the receptionist. The food was not very appealing. We were told by other visitors that They witnessed abusive behavior from staff. For the amount of money They charge, We expected 5 Star treatment not 2 Star.

First choice, rooms moderate size, felt at home.

Nice place. Expensive. Apar...

Nice place. Expensive. Apartments not that great.

Your loved one better off anywhere but here!!!!

They are all promotional once my dad was in he went tremendously downhill he has got bed sores and is in and out of the hospital from my observation and the doctor at the hospital they obviously don't keep him clean nor change him there has been occasions where I had to change him upon visiting,the care partners seem very lazy and are always watching tv or just standing around, the residents don't ever seem to be doing anything but watching tv or sitting you never see the adon of memory care out of her office interacting with the residents it's sad how make promises galore and definitely don't follow thru be smart and look else where!!!

Happy Resident

From the first moment that my dad and I walked in the door of Senior Star the atmosphere made us feel at home. The staff is not just friendly...they genuinely care about the comfort and happiness of their clients, who are all treated as valued guests. The surroundings border on luxurious, the cleanliness is apparent, the architectural design and layout are beautiful and user friendly. Meals are tasty and healthy, activities are plentiful and well planned and executed. The facilities available to guests include an exercise room, WII room, computer room, laundry, choir, crafts...I could go on! Each and every member of the staff is smiling and happy, as are all of the residents! Everyone is happy and cheerful. Monthly rent is reasonable and includes all utilities including basic cable, weekly cleaning of the apartment and linen laundry and a property wide life alert. My father has not stopped smiling since the day he moved in and is pleased with his decision to locate to Senior Star. We visited other facilities prior to this move, and none of them measured up to the standard set by Senior Star. We are comfortable with the fact that if my dad needs to move from independent to assisted living or memory care all of those options are available on the property. We could not be happier with Senior Star!

Friendly and accommodating staff!

Our experience with Senior Star has been a good one, so far! It's a very nice looking community, and they always keep it very clean. It has a friendly, comfortable atmosphere, and the residents all seem content. They're also very friendly when interacting with families!

Horrible place

Horrible place to put your loved one, there is not enough staff for all the residents to which is very dangerous memory care building is way to small for the amount of residents they have to which it seems very cramped up the chairs and carpet are filthy and smell of urine the type of residents they have there shouldn't even be there they are a danger to the other residents and staff they don't seem well medicated,the food was horrible they serve cut up hotdog in beans I thought it looked like prison food they are definitely all talk and no walk they will feed you lies to get your money but once your loved one is in there they could care less and the woman that is incharged of the memory care building pat was very rude and looked like she was either drunk or on some heavy drug, your best to look somewhere else

Not all what they promised.

This assisted living looks nice. They talked a good game, but aren't delivering what was promised. The buddy system they said that was in place is not. The two hour checks around the clock don't happen. Some days my mom doesn't even see a tech. She's been there two weeks and they haven't washer her clothes yet. I've had to do them. Things just are as promised. However mom says the food is good.

We have been very happy. It's been everything we wanted.

We have been very happy. Every time we go they are doing something different, for activities. The main reason we chose them was the friendliness of the staff and the cleanliness, the overall appearance, but mostly it was the people. We haven't had any complaints or trouble with the food or the laundry. It's been everything we wanted.

The next chapter

I couldn't be happier. The staff is excellent. They are helpful, friendly and supporting during a very stressful part of my life. My mom's "care partner" always has a hug for my mom, and will just sit and talk to mom for as long as my mom needs it. I have been offered a free support group to help me with my emotions and concerns with my mom.

Every effort to meet the individual needs.

They are a little short staffed right now. Their activities don’t it’s a beautiful facility with tremendous amenities. A truly dedicated staff – the supervisiory staff is truly dedicated. The place is immaculate. The food is actually excellent. They are doing their best to have my mother’s caregivers standards. Every effort to meet the individual needs.

So far, we are very pleased with Seni...

So far, we are very pleased with Senior Star! Our only complaint would be that their response time seems to be slow when it comes to assistance. However, that could be due to my loved ones' expectations.

The meals are fine. The friendliness of the staff is great! They get taken care of here! There are all kinds of activities to get involved in. The price is very comparable to others in the area. The rooms are much bigger here, though, and it seems much nicer than some of the other places we've experienced!

Large apartments and nice staff

One thing that we are finding could use some improvement would be the response time when the residents press their call button. Sometimes, it can take them 10+ minutes to come, and although that doesn't seem like a long time, depending on the situation, that could be a very long time for the resident. All in all, we like this place. The space is very nice. It seems more like a home and a nice apartment all tied together. The apartments are large enough to fit all the furniture we had. The staff were all very nice and friendly. They were always happy and smiling. There is also a lot going on at the community.

The staff is very, very good, they were a huge deciding factor.

The staff is very, very good, they were a huge deciding factor. It is expensive and in looking into the other ones, it's on the high end of what's out there, but it's worth it. There could be a little more individual attention. There haven't been any complaints about the food. When we went there the first time, they were welcoming him and knew his name already. They have a support group that meets every week for the families of the residents.

Liked the atmosphere, room ...

Liked the atmosphere, room are spacious, liked the pricing, seemed upbeat

I had my mother here for less than a few months. I felt that management did not care about my concerns but instead only worried about recieving thier monthly payment. They made many empty promises when we toured but failed to fufill them once she moved in. They are understaffed the care givers have an insane amount of people to care for, there are less nurses than care givers so you can imagine how understaffed they are. I felt like I could hire help to really be able to care for my mother for same price as having her live at Senior star. Ask specific questions about how many patients each care partner and nurse has. Or how many activities they have per day and the times. If your parent doesn't need much help this is the place to keep them but if they need much help I say look into hiring help in thier home.

clean, friendly staff and r...

clean, friendly staff and residents, food was good.

Acts of Kindness

At first it was overwhelming to make choices/decisions because I wanted and honored my mother's wishes. (even though I didn't always agree!) The staff at Senior Star were very persistent and yet considered my personal situation with patience. I don't generally like frequent phone calls and aggressive marketing; however, with a timeline of goals in mind, just about everything that we planned and discussed together over several months turned out pretty well. After having to change so much of her lifestyle, my mother was quite homesick for at least a week. Now, she is receiving much needed therapy and has a smile on her face! The majority of staff personnel are very helpful, cheerful, and genuinely positive. It is a wonderful feeling to know that my mother can communicate her needs, interact socially, and feel safe, secure and healthy after such a big transition at age 91!

Lovely place, but make sure you ask direct questions before you move

She had a rough transition at first only because she knew this would be the place for her but she didn't want to go, I think that's how all seniors are. Now she's been there almost 3 months and I find a different lady all together, she's happy she likes her room, she says everyone that works here is fantastic and she likes the food. My main reason of liking senior star is that she was close to family, this one's only been open 3 or 4 years so it's almosst brand new. I'm a retired Registered Nurse and I look at things in a totally different picutre; this place is meticulous, it's very very clean, we are very pleased with them, it's a lovely place. It was not an easy decision to make, but she's very happy there now. THe only suggestion I can give to families is really ask your questions and get deep into them; we liked the lady we spoke with but they're sales people so if you don't ask those questions or get into it they won't bring it up for you.

My Parents Love It

I'm very happy with it. The price is a little high. I haven't seen much of the care services, myself, but they have a lot of activities. I wish they did a little more hands on stuff with the residents but I guess that's not a part of their program. I do like the program so I can't say anything bad about them. When I found them I had given up. They called me and said they heard I was looking and that was so refreshing. My parents love it.

Best in the area

The staff here at Senior Star is really great, they are friendly and know everybody by name which is really impressive. The community is very clean and well taken care of. The apartments are spacious and they offer lots of activities. The location is outstanding for him as well as for the family. It is located near stores and restaurants but is also located within 15 minutes of our family. Senior Star is the best community in the area.

Having a second tour

Having a second tour

I really liked it here.

I really liked it here.

It is beautiful and we had an excelle...

It is beautiful and we had an excellent tour.

Staff friendly, residents had smiles ...

Staff friendly, residents had smiles and were pleasant. Very clean, with lots of activities and things to do.

This one is my top choice and staff h...

This one is my top choice and staff has been very helpful, friendly, knowledgeable and they spent nearly two hours with me. The chocolate chip cookies in my take home bag was a special surprise. I feel that as my mom's needs increase - with the assisted wing at Senior Star and if a move would be needed - it would not be a huge undertaking. The apartment are very nice with a great floor plan. The facility offers the most services, in house nurse during the days and in house doctor 1 or 2 a week, in addition to numerous gathering nooks and crannies, chapel room, two dining rooms, the exercise room, pool, and so much more. And a great value to boot! If only the location wasn't in the middle of a corn field.

I was more impressed with the assiste...

I was more impressed with the assisted living facility than the Memory Loss facility. I did like the idea that every one had there individual room, no sharing. The assisted living was super, but I thought it was not as much individual hands on for the patient. More like a hotel atmosphere or a large condominum for someone not needing assistance. The facility was gorgeous, exquisite, more sybaritic, a bit too independent for my situation. The tour was very well done, courteous, explained excellently. I would not mind living there myself.

did tour mom liked this place but big...

did tour mom liked this place but big and she was afraid she would get lost.

Had a tour with facility manager; mar...

Had a tour with facility manager; marketing team was not in when I dropped by, but they've been quite responsive. Returned April 15, when they were having a big open house, to take another look. I don't love the rooms, which feel a bit cramped, but that might not be an issue for Mom when the time comes.

Lovely place. Very large, felt a litt...

Lovely place. Very large, felt a little hotelish. Could get easily lost. Liked the set up with Dr. office and physical ed room. Liked the various meeting places and overall look and feel. Dad could smoke on the screened in porch. Larges bedroom apartment I have seen yet.

I loved this place but it has some dr...

I loved this place but it has some drawbacks. Medication dispensing - she would have to walk to the nurses med room. It is a very large facility and there is rather spread out so more walking than she is used to.

a lovely place.

a lovely place.

Nice, but too large and far from city...

Nice, but too large and far from city & Granny.

I was impressed by apt sizes & choice...

I was impressed by apt sizes & choices, valet parking, friendliness of staff, newness of building. Cons were the apt appliances (white & ugly) & countertops (not granite), "spread out" feel of building, and location (far south but just off I-55). Can upgrade range (to gas?). Liked 1 bdrm, 1 bath best.

Welcome to Senior Star at Weber Place! Senior Star at Weber Place is a progressive and inviting retirement community in Romeoville, Illinois with independent living, assisted living, and memory care components.

Our individual residences are attractive and bright – waiting for you to add your personal touches with your own cherished belongings. Weber Place’s community living areas and dining rooms welcome you to share stories and make new friends. And because everything is meticulously maintained – with housekeeping and linen service provided, you never have to worry about repairs, cleaning or yard work. Resident’s families appreciate the peace of mind they gain by knowing that their loved ones live in a community that supports independence, encourages socialization and wellness and helps their loved one experience a fulfilling lifestyle.

Every year, we talk with thousands of families as they explore their options for transitioning into a senior living community. We find that most families desire the same things for themselves and their loved ones. Safety and security. Comfortable, supportive surroundings. A healthy lifestyle and well-being. A little help when it's needed. These are the very basics. And we do them extremely well!

We invite you to come and experience life at Senior Star at Weber Place today!