Mariposa Point of Mesa - Mesa, AZ

Mariposa Point of Mesa - Mesa, AZ has yet not published prices.

This place is brand new and Beautiful! It is only partial full so was pretty quiet and not alot of activities going on yet. They are a bit more pricey than [removed], but if you're looking for an eye popping residence, this would be it.

My wife is happy here

This is a brand new building so everything was nice and clean. It is only 15 min away from me and it wasn't crowded. They have nice sized common areas. Everyone is very professional, kind and friendly. They got to know her needs. Housekeeping will come weekly to clean and do laundry. She has a private room with a shared restroom. It has big windows in there so it is bright and cheery. They post a monthly daily activities calendar so I will know in advance. They will also do some light exercising with my wife daily. She is satisfied with the food and they make sure you come down to eat. I would recommend this to families.

Dad is settling in

My dad is happy and is settling in nicely. They were very diligent when we needed them. They will try to engage him to join the many daily activities they have to offer. It has a nice outdoor area. The staff is exceptional, patient and loving to all the residents. He is very happy and safe here. It is a restaurant style dining with daily menus and the food is excellent he cooks everything from scratch. One day dad asked for hot cocoa with whip cream and they don't even have whip cream he whipped it up for him. They are so accommodating. The decor is remarkable. I would recommend this community.

No views and generally stark

I toured this facility and there were just too many unknowns for us to decide on moving my loved one in. We weren’t really sold on the layout and there weren’t any views for her to look at. The building itself was smaller, which was good, but also stark in general. The rooms were nice though. Everything was brand new so there wasn’t anything that appeared used or worn. In fact, when we toured they were just opening so there weren’t any residents yet. The person that gave the tour also seemed to be too much like a salesperson and that put us off a little. For others it may be perfect, but for my loved one’s specific needs, it just didn’t work.