Las Palomas Senior Living (NOW OPEN) - Mesa, AZ

Las Palomas Senior Living (NOW OPEN) - Mesa, AZ has yet not published prices.

Very nice. Only 4 months old. Only 22% occupancy in IL. They just got their AL licensing complete last week and only have 4 residents. Good place to get in early with wide selection of rooms and views.
Great meal plan - dining is open 7am-7pm, stop in any time and as often as you want; there are 2 main entrees daily and a full always available menu.
Floor plans are: Studio A $2415 (80sf smaller than the B with hotel style AC on the wall), Studio B $2650 (house style AC with thermostat and ducts), 1 bedroom $3100.

This is a must see senior living building .

From the first encounter with admissions (postcard) to the executive director (postcard) it was top notch. Very caring, knowledgeable and professional people. Never once felt rushed or hurried.
The caregivers were always friendly and genuinely cared and wanted to be there.
The building is brand new and looks fantastic.
Residents that live there seem to very much enjoy being there.

The BEST place

I chose Las Palomas as my next home and never looked back. I LOVE it here! Everyone is so friendly, from staff to other residents, activities galore, yummy food, laundry facilities in every apartment, housekeeping services available, and on and on ....

Just so glad I didn't 'settle' ..... This is too great, and I deserve it!!!!

We made the right choice!

My parents are so happy with Las Palomas! They moved into the independent living part of the community. They have made new friends and love the wonderful food! (We have eaten there and it is pretty amazing). They love the exciting activities that are planned as well! They staff is so friendly and always helpful. When it's time, they will stay there when they need assisted living as well! We definitely made the right choice!

A Beautiful Community!

Everyone was so friendly from the time I walked in. Las Palomas is so beautifully decorated, I know when I bring my mom to see it she'll just love it.

Beware of false information

Don’t let the looks deceive you. If you have a family member that resides here I suggest putting in your 30 day notice and look elsewhere. Not only did they SKIP calling the primary emergency contact they harassed me trying to force me to come forcibly take my grandfather away. They seem to not understand the law at all in regards to well anything dealing with seniors. I received incorrect information about my legal limitations with my grandfather. The woman that “welcomed” us gave inaccurate information about what an assisted living facility could do bs an independent living. The director panicked and called me in the middle of his panic again trying to get me to break the law and commit assault on my grandfather. This place is only after your money. Please please research further.

Las Palomas is Amazing!!!

The building itself is phenomenal! The staff is so friendly and they really do go out of their way to make you feel special! The food is incredible and you really feel the quality throughout the entire community!

My mom is so happy at Las Palomas

Las Palomas is a beautiful community and the staff is so friendly. I am very happy to see that my mother has made new friends and is enjoying her new home at Las Palomas. This is a great community!