Aurora Place - Apache Junction, AZ

Aurora Place - Apache Junction, AZ has yet not published prices.

This is the kind of place I am looking for. Willing to interact with the residents and care for them the rest of their life

Dad was happy here

My father-in-law was here till he passed and it was nice. They took good care of him, he couldn't walk so his needs were high. They would make sure he was clean and up out of his bed. They would take him outside. Took him to the dining room to feed him. They washed his clothes and just treated him like a real person. It is very homey here and the administration ladies were amazing. I would recommend them to other families.

Not a very good experience so far

My family has not had a good experience with this community. First of all, the food is bad and even other people have said so. Secondly, most of the CNAs are really nice and the building is very nice and clean, but there’s one nursing assistant that’s been very nasty. We reported her because of a few instances where she made my loved one feel uncomfortable with the things she’s said. Even after reporting her, she has continued to be rude. She’s told my loved one horrible things and has laughed at her. There have been plenty of other people that have reported her and we’re really afraid that she might do something to hurt my loved one in retaliation. Other than the assistant, everyone else has been really nice and my loved one likes them. I’m hoping the facility does something about the assistant so my loved one can continue to live there.

Enlivant Marketing

Hello, we take your concerns seriously and would like to discuss with you in more detail. Please call the Human Resources Helpline at [removed] to help us address your feedback in a more meaningful way. Your concerns are very important to us.

We recently moved our mother in and we could not be more pleased with her new home. It's such a warm inviting environment. Everyone from the staff to the residents are so pleasant. My moms studio apartment is perfect in size for her, not to large and not small it's not just an open space but a comfortable area with its own private bathroom, kitchenette, and even a small area for a bistro table. I am truly grateful that we found this place. My mom is happy and so are we. Thank you Aurora Place.

Assisted living gem in Apache Junction

We moved Mom to Aurora Place from one of the big name assisted living places. She is so happy at Aurora, out doing activities and making friends and socializing again.
The building and grounds are always very clean and well maintained. Meals are wonderful and served in a dining room with linen tablecloths and napkins!
They have an RN on staff 24/7, (most places only have an LPN) and Aurora's caregivers are very friendly and truly care for the residents in their care. The building is 1 story so no worries about stair or elevator accidents.
Aurora Place is an assisted living hidden gem in Apache Junction.

Care for mom

I like the care that my mother is getting from the nice staff. We found the community to always be clean and maintained. The menu is appealing and she is please with the variety. We know that she is liking the activiites that are offered . We would highly recommend this community to other families for the care and the value of a loved ones care.

FIRST CLASS CARE at Aurora Place Apache Jct. AZ

My Father was at Aurora Place for 2 months. They were so accommodating making my father as comfortable as possible, even moving his room to be closer to the Nurses station when he started having problems with pain. The staff is extremely dedicated and professional notably [Removed]. They went above and beyond to make sure dad was as comfortable as possible, especially in his final days.
The facility is super clean and the staff nothing but first class professionals. It takes a dedicated person to provide elder care, the professionals at Aurora Place are THE BEST. Pricing was more than fair, I highly recommend Aurora Place as a place you can trust will provide a caring environment to your elderly loved one.

Staff not friendly. Nurse very rude & arguing with staff & residents. Not professional, no confindentuality.

Very warm and inviting facility. Like that it is a smaller facility. They provide much needed care. Like the caring of the staff.

Review of Aurora Place - Apache Junction, AZ

Our mother has been a resident at Aurora Place for seven months now and we couldn't be more pleased. The staff and facility are wonderful. We looked at several homes before selecting this one and are extremely glad we did.

Things are going well

My Mom has only been there for a little over a month now, but things are going very well. The staff is taking good care of her. My Dad was only there for a week in hospice care before he passed, but they took excellent care of him too. They have handled things very well.

Beautiful place

This is a beautiful place and the grounds are well maintained also. They treat you like family here and are very caring and compassionate. The living quarters are nice and always clean. The staff is always willing to lend a hand.

beautiful facility

Aurora Place is just a beautiful facility. I am so pleased. I would give them many many stars. We are so happy with this facility. Cant say enough good about the staff here. We are very satisfied.

My Mother has been there for over two months and we could not be happier.

Good value!

This is a pretty decent place, the staff does their best and it is a good value for the money compared to other facilities.

Exceptional

I am caregiver for my mom who is 100 this year..I have been taking care of her in my home for 9 years..my husband and I need to get away every so often and I have tried a couple respit care facilities. I found aurora place with the help of a place for Mom. My mom had the best experience and felt so loved during her visit. The staff genuinely treated her like family and certainly made my getaway so much more fun...I feel confident to leave her there whenever we need a break...just a phone call away and she is looking forward to her next visit....Aurora Place is small,easy to get around and not overwhelming!, Thank you Aurora Place for giving me peace of mind!

Aurora Place is located in Apache Junction, Arizona, just one mile west of Northern Arizona University. Our residents and their families enjoy easy access to Apache Junctions many special events as well as nearby recreational opportunities at the nearby Tonto National Forest.

We have a Registered Nurse on duty 24 hours a day who will develop an individual care plan for you and coordinate your care with other health professionals. Our registered dietician creates enticing menus that are delicious and designed to meet your particular nutritional needs. Our activities director plans fun diversions including Qigong, musical activities, bingo and movie nights. We also offer a community service club, dessert socials and manicures.

Our community has many amenities designed with your comfort in mind:

•Large outdoor enclosed courtyard with an area for gardening
•Spa room with whirlpool
•Private dining room for entertaining guests
•Computer area
•Comfortable lounges
•Activity room for arts and crafts as well as socializing
•Library
•Beauty/barber salon
•Guest rooms
•Pet friendly

Our apartments are available as one bedroom or studio and either is suitable for single or double occupancy. Apartments have private bathrooms with safety features, including a walk in shower and emergency call system. Kitchenettes come with microwave, refrigerator with freezer and beautiful oak cabinets. Bedrooms have large closets and an emergency call system. All apartments are carpeted, have individual climate controls and illuminated entry ways.