Visions Senior Living at Apache Junction - Apache Junction, AZ

Well Kept

Very clean and well kept and the staff was very friendly and helpful. We toured back in Feb and met with a very nice tall women that was very helpful. We are getting close to moving our mom in by this summer and I think we found our community :)

Great management!

The Visions Senior Living at Apache Junction did not seem to be maintained as well as the Brookdale that I toured. The young person who was in management was dynamite, but they did not have what we were looking for.

Very nice place!

The Visions Senior Living at Apache Junction was a very nice community. There was no vacancy when I toured which is why we did not choose it, but it was a very nice place with nice people from what I saw.

Exceptional!

The Bee Hive Homes of Apache Junction are exceptional. I can't believe how fantastic they are. The manager and owner were fantastic. All the help there was just so helpful. This is a very nice place. I couldn't say enough about them. It was an excellent experience. I would highly recommend this facility to anyone looking for a fantastic community with a helpful staff. I am just very pleased with this place.

Nice place, friendly people, no smells, and lots of smiles.

Apache Junction Assisted Living and Memory Care>

Our senior care home in Apache Junction offers the best in both assisted living and memory care. Serving the Arizona communities of Apache Junction, Gold Canyon, Queen Creek, Superior and Globe, Visions Senior Living can comfortably accommodate up to 16 full-time residents in our unique home-like residence. Each room is complete with a full bathroom including walk-in shower, cable/satellite TV hookup, free Wi-Fi access, and more. Our professional and friendly caregivers are trained to handle the specific needs of each resident 24 hours a day. We also employ a full-time culinary chef that prepares every meal using fresh ingredients and home-style recipes catered specifically to the dietary requirements of our individual residents. Life-enriching daily activities in a comfortable setting and excellent caregiver-to-resident ratios allow us to build lasting relationships with our seniors and their families. Visions Senior Living at Apache Junction truly is the best alternative to living at home.

Please feel free to stop by for a free welcome tour or call us anytime for answers to any questions or inquiries.