Arbor Rose Senior Care - Mesa, AZ

Arbor Rose Senior Care - Mesa, AZ has yet not published prices.

Very well orchestrated program.
Arbor Rose has been doing Adult Day Care for many years. Did not see any assisted living accomodations for respite.

From a caring loved one

I Would find it cathartic to reveal the downfalls I see at Arbor Rose but am limited to 200 characters and our experience is with the memory care unit only.
Please know there are many residents on medicaid beds ,in fact the majority in memory care and are unable to move to another facility unless an Altec bed becomes available and these don't come up often and go quickly.
So, you guessed it, they are stuck!!!
Those who have a choice seem to move on quickly, although moving isn't easy.
Do your due diligence and carefully as placing a loved one is a difficult decision at best and I would hate to see anyone stuck.
Review complaints on file and fines given.
Know not everyone speaks up and although this is the me too time folks are afraid to say what really goes on.

Katie McHale

Hi, I'm Katie, I work at Milestone Retirement's Support Center. First, I'm very sorry to hear that you had a negative experience at Arbor Rose. I definitely want to know more about your experience, so I can share it with our Regional VP of Operations. If willing, please send details to Arbor Rose's Facebook page in a private message: [removed]

Katie - Digital Marketing

Staff was friendly

I toured this facility while looking for a place for my friend. This is a good facility and everything looked fine to me. It’s an attractive building and it’s kept clean. There is no odor when you walk in the door and the staff was friendly. What I really liked about the facility is they have a weighted front door. I felt reassured that there would be no chances of escape. I would recommend this facility to other families.

A Ton Of Activities

I toured at Arbor Rose, and I loved that they seemed to have an amazing amount of things to do there. They had a ton of activities for the residents, and very impressive buffet style meals. I liked that they had both senior living and adult day care, but they did not offer furnished rooms.

Rotation Of Caregivers

Before my husband had taken a serious fall we had picked this location for the adult day care services however after him taking a fall and seeing this community we just decided to go to this one. The staff is friendly and does everything they can to meet the needs of the patients. However, one thing that I do not care for is that they rotate the caregivers so you never know who you are going to get and you don't really get a chance to know them. With that being said they are helpful with us working with outside hospice coming in.
My husband doesn't seem to be liking the food any way they prepare it but they keep trying.

My mom is starting to settle in

My mother had a hard time transitioning to the move to Arbor Rose so they have been working with her and she is starting to come around. They do have activities in the memory unit on limited bases but they also take the residents out to the main floor for those activities and the offer to take them on field trips too. There is a nice dining area for them to eat in the memory unit too.
I also like that there is a resident doctor who sees my mom on regular basis and monitors all her meds. I feel the daytime staff are exceptional, but evening shifts are understaffed and that affects their evening meals and getting them ready for bed.
I would definitely recommend Arbor rose to my family and friends.

Our experience so far

Most of the staff at this community are friendly and go the extra mile. They do the ladies hair twice a week. They take them on trips and have activities during the week. The food is good and they keep the community clean. They are changing some of the staff so we are waiting to see how things may change. They are working with us on some minor concerns we have.

Nice place. Bedroom only. Day Club. No activities or calendar seen.

My father's care

My father is at this community. The staff are making some changes. They need improvements on the care for him. We found him left unattended. They had a maintenance man doing care taking. They need major improvements in the care. The care has gotten better lately. The staff are improving. He seems to like the meals. They do offer activities for those who want to participate. We would recommend families to tour this community for care for a loved one.

Can't Recommend this Place

This place really is nice, with beautiful surroundings. The staff however was terrible when my mother was there. The night person on duty would sleep during the night and not hear the call bell. My mother needed nitro one night and no one ever did come. She even went into the hall and called for someone. No answer.

We took her out of there the next day, and they had the nerve to charge us for an extra month because we did not give one month notice.

Unless things have drastically changed around there, I couldn't recommend it.

Nice place, do not accept pets

We toured this community when we were looking into care options for a loved one. I thought this was a nice looking place overall, and we liked that it had both independent and a memory care section. The facility itself was beautiful, and very clean. However, they do not accept pets, which was a dealbreaker for us.

Maybe When I'm 90

I don't remember much from the tour, except that I don't want to be there right now. Maybe when I'm 90. The place is for people who can't do for themselves, and I don't need to go there yet. They dole out prescription medicines and things. I don't need that help.

Our spacious and light-filled apartments give you the space and independence you desire, while our registered and professional nursing and management staff are here for any of your needs. If your loved one is in need of dementia care, our supportive community provides a comforting environment designed around each resident’s individual needs and abilities through our In The Moment Memory Care Program.
In addition, Arbor Rose Senior Care boasts some of the most active programs in the Mesa area. Join our co-ed softball team and feel the thrill of victory as you and your team run the bases. Tune up the vocal chords for karaoke night or join us on the red carpet for one of our fashion runway shows!