Canyon Winds Assisted Living and Memory Care- Mesa, AZ

Canyon Winds Assisted Living and Memory Care- Mesa, AZ has yet not published prices.

Review of Canyon Winds

Great place to live! Employees are super nice! Apartments super nice! Food very good! Great entertainment!

Review of Canyon Winds

My mother has lived in Canyon Winds for two months. It is a lovely facility and the staff is outstanding. My mother is very well looked after. They communicate with me regularly and we work together to create the best care for my mother. I have been very pleased with all aspects of Canyon Winds.

Review of Canyon Winds

Great place. Soon we will have more people and activities!!

Review of Canyon Winds

Beautiful new facility with casual but attractive decor. Great facilities and terrific staff. Mom loves it!

Review of Canyon Winds

Wonderful place to live. Management is attentive to needs and are friendly in every way. Activities are well planned and it makes it a pleasure to live here.

Review of Canyon Winds

I was the first person to reserve an apartment at this location. The occupancy was DELAYED but it has been worth the wait. I have shooted my praises to all of my friends and hope some of them will join me when they feel the need for independent "pampering."

Review of Canyon Winds

Since I have lived in many parts of the United States retiring and living in Mesa, AZ.Was a great choice. Family friends and activities have added to my pleasure of being here.

Review of Canyon Winds

Excellent staff. Experiencing the usual challenges of a new operation.

Review of Canyon Winds

Love this community! Excellent staff - they are super with residents and family members.

Community itself is extremely clean and appearance is very pleasant - I recommend it to everyone.

Fake advertising and no help for the elderly!

We too were turned away because false information was given out about my father. I spent a month dealing with different marketers there and pushed and pushed on how great the place was and how quickly we should move. I gave my deposit and everything was set for him to move in within days then of course their heartless nurse decided he wasn't fit to be there. They went behind my back without permission and contacted a group who was supposed to have given him care previously who spread egregious lies. Their upper management unfortunately agreed with people who should not be taking care of anyone. My father is at home now very upset and we have to start over again. This place wants people who don't need anything so they can keep up there hip persona or whatever the crap they're selling which is NOT assistance for the elderly. I know plenty of people who could be possible candidates for this place and I will do everything I can to turn them away from a place as horrible as this as fake as this!

Debbie Miller

Ms. Muscarello,
I am truly sorry we were not able to admit your father. We do a thorough assessment to make sure not only can we properly care for a prospective resident but that the new resident will be a compatible fit with our existing residents. Often, the assessment includes speaking with health professionals that have previously cared for a prospective resident and we use that information along with history provided by family members to make our decision. It is not a decision we take lightly. I understand explaining this does nothing to ease the hardship you and your family are experiencing and I hope you are able to find the right community for your father.
Sincerely,
Brad Timko
Executive Director

Beautiful community opened in July '18, conveniently located right off the 202 and McDowell. 60 assisted living apartments which include alcove, one bedroom and 2 bedroom models. 32 secure memory care apartments. Both assisted and memory care pricing includes care.