Little Neck Care Center - Little Neck, NY

Little Neck Care Center - Little Neck, NY has yet not published prices.

Disgusting act condoned

This is the worst place to choose when placing your family member for physical therapy. Two weeks into my mother's therapy I witnessed a nurse's aide washing a bed pan in a sink for washing hands, after it had been emptied of feces and urine in a toilet!
When I wrote a letter of complaint and mentioned names - NOTHING WAS DONE and no one got into trouble! The supervisors and administrators all protected each other and failed to even apologize! STAY AWAY!!!!!!!!!

Review of Little Neck Care Center

You can be guaranteed that the staff at the Little Neck Care Center will make a minimum of three critical errors per day, including mistakes on medication, with food, and general care. The food is by far the worst hospital/nursing home food I have seen in 40 years!

[Removed]

a Must for short term rehab

Service was excellent at little neck. They took care of my loved one exactly as I would have if I could have.

Staff at Little Neck Care Center

Thanks for trusting us with your loved one! Our goal is always to treat our residents like part of our own family, and we are glad that you experienced just that!

I like it and recommend it.

I like it and recommend it.

WE CARE
Every Resident-Guest and family of LIttle Neck Care Center is greeted and cared for by a comprehensive assembly of warm and friendly health care professionals.
It is through gracious hospitality, exceptionally high medical and rehabilitation standards, and the patient fostering of emotional well being, that we are able to help your loved one return to their maximum level of functioning and independence.