Mint Hill Senior Living - Charlotte, NC

Moved in nearly a month ago. My parents have been adjusting well and the staff is great. They are accommodating requests and very untuned to making it a positive place to live. Thank you!

A good experience

The entire staff were easy to work with and always very nice. They have healthy good food. They offer daily activities. The community is clean and I would recommend it.

Very Disappointing

I had given this place 3 separate tries to answer questions for me. The staff doesn't seem to be interested at all in answering questions or getting back to you about anything. The property itself when you walked in the door there is a strong odor of urine so the housekeeping is left to be desired. As you looked around you didn't see any residents anywhere so that indicated to me they are left in their rooms. It just gave an overall feel of a nursing home environment rather than a assisted living environment.

Was not impressed!!

I thought the director who gave me the tour was very sweet and I could tell she was a very hard worker but I was not impressed with the community at all. The building seemed very run down and had cold feeling throughout the facility. I did not like how all of the doors where locked and I could see people from the memory care unit banging on the windows wanting to get out. That was very disturbing and sad for me too see.

When Touring The Community

I had a good tour of this community. The person who showed us around was in charge of activities, she was lovely and nice. I noticed the community needed an upgrade but it seemed like it was in process of change.

Lawyers Glen is a very attractive family oriented assisted living retirement living home. It specializes in personal care for elder residents. Personal care tasks may include dressing, bathing, ambulation, housekeeping, feeding, medication administration and activities for seniors. The atmosphere at Lawyers Glen is one of wellness and it inspires others to participate, whether it be in a birthday party or a group activity. Our rooms are of different sizes and many types of living arrangements that individuals would like. We welcome you and your family to visit and have a wonderful meal with us.