The Social at Cotswold - Charlotte, NC

The Social at Cotswold - Charlotte, NC has yet not published prices.

Formally a Brookdale property. spoke with [name removed]. Nurse who assessed Dad sent paperwork to corporate for further review. Dad handed nurse a card that he had from Comfort Keepers (inhome service). Hospital nurses said his behaviors were not controlled. She told me to make sure that court yards were internal... he might try to escape by climbing the fence. Has sent patients for a psychiatric facility in SC. She will call me with the name.

I was very impressed with what I saw and learned at this facility. This is the first tour. [Name removed] was very knowledgeable and very pleasant.

I love [name removed] she is a great Med Tech. I love all the team members. I love doing exercise and bingo.

Everybody is kind. I love the food here at The Social. The best thing I do here at The Social is the exercise. I’m thankful for the team members that work here.

The Social at Cotswold is a nice place. I'm very happy here. The team members are great they are always willing to help. People are very friendly here.

About Our Community

This is the promise that the staff at The Social at Cotswold - and throughout Thrive Senior Living communities- has shared since 1999, when our community first opened its doors. It's- a simple promise to be compassionate and kind, understanding and respectful- a promise to become extended family to the seniors entrusted in our care and to our residents who have chosen our Charlotte retirement community for its active lifestyle.

The Perfect Location

The Social at Cotswold is conveniently located by Cotswald Shopping Center, Mint Museum and across from a wide selection of physician offices, which makes your traveling quick and convenient. We are surrounded by woods with a gorgeous view of beautiful landscaped grounds, and the well known Mint Museum located a few blocks away provides entertainment for those who are museum goers. We are the closest senior living community to Presbyterian and CMC hospital.

A Wonderful Selection

With a wide variety of senior apartment styles, you are assured to find something that will fit your needs and make you feel at home. All apartments come furnished with a kitchenette (includes refrigerator). Warm paint colors are used to help you feel relaxed and refreshed. So, whether you need a studio or want something with a little more room like a one-bedroom, we have it for you!

Our beautiful Victorian mansion offers a comfortable homey environment with a wrap-around porch where you can have your morning coffee and evening cocktail. A winding staircase greets you in the living room, and multiple you’ll find multiple rooms where you can enjoy the company of others or watch your favorite show by the fireplace.

Strong, Caring Professional Relationships
The Social at Cotswold offers a weekly visiting therapy program with Westen Group, a geriatric physician in Dr. Patee, and a psychiatrist and podiatrist in Dr Fyler. These accommodations allow you to conveniently use these services without having to leave your home.

o Nurse on site 24/7
o Medical Director - Dr. Kelly Cowan, Neuro-Psychiatrist
o 96 hours of programming
o +20 yrs. of memory care experience
o ¼ mile walking path

Our Staff

The Social at Cotswold is proud to report that our care staff has over five years with us. The management team is comprised of professionals that have been with The Social at Cotswold long as 10 years. Our team here at The Social at Cotswold prides ourselves in selecting the most caring and reliable team players.