Carillon Assisted Living of Harrisburg - Harrisburg, NC

Satisfied With Moms Move Here

This community is working out well for my mother, and her needs. I know she is safe, and in good hands. They have a great staff, and they are doing a good job taking care of her. The care givers are kind, and have been helpful with whatever needed. The community, and her room are well maintained when I visit. The only thing that could use some improvement is the meals, but other that issue everything else is well. They have really good people here in this community, and I would recommend it.

Not upfront with us

My loved one does not like the food at this community. The food is not healthy and they do not offer any different choices or accommodate different dietary needs. The bedding we supplied is missing and I have had to ask for them to change the bedding. The management has not been good at communication. They do offer some daily activities including bingo and art. I feel we were told what they thought we wanted to hear so they could just get the money.

Warm and Inviting

Carillon Assisted Living is a warm and inviting comfortable community. It is very clean and smells good. My mom is still adjusting from being independent to assisted living, but the staff here are doing their best to make her feel at home. We also have hospice come in to give mom an extra hand. I visit here often and the residents are very friendly. They are very caring and friendly. I've dined here with mom and the food is very good, it's southern cooking which we love. There are plenty of activities and the staff encourages the residents to participate. I also wanted to thank our senior advisor [Removed], from A Place For Mom for her time and assistance helping us find a place for my mom.

Attentive Care for mom

I like the care that is given to my mom in this community. The staff is caring and we have had some small issue that we are working on. The menu is really good and she is happy with the menu. I like that she is participating in the many activities that are offered. We would recommend where it is nice to that my mom is happy here. A good value for nice care.

The staff are excellent

They offer a good variety of daily activities. I have tried the food and I think it is good. The community is clean and well maintained. The staff are caring and seem to take the residents concerns care needs to heart. I have good communication with them. This community seems to be the best fit for mom and I would recommend it.

At Carillon of Harrisburg, we try to make each resident feel that this is their home. We promote their independence but are here to help when needed. We assist with activities of daily living and offer a well-developed activity program so that residents can enjoy multiple activities within our community. Dining here is a social experience with a well balanced, healthy, nutritious meal, served restaurant style, and one alternate is always provided.

We are located in Harrisburg, an up and growing town that is between Charlotte and Concord, which is convenient to all types of shopping and other entertainment. We are fairly close to other towns such as Mt.