Visions Senior Living Mesa - Mesa, AZ

I toured this community

I went on a tour at this community. The staff was nice and helpful. They answered all of my questions. I wasn't impressed with the community. It was nice and clean just not a good fit for my friend. It seemed like there weren't many activities that they offer. I would tell families to tour as many places they can before making a decision.

This was an awful tour

Visions Senior Living Mesa has changed management since my tour there. When I went on my tour the inside was old looking, dumpy, the paint job was awful there was a Bright yellow room, a Purple room and some of the floors were buckled. Everything was out dated and really not safe, not enough seating for the residents to watch TV and the seats that were there were torn and tattered. Not maintained well at all. I did ask how often they cleaned and was told at least once a week.
I would never recommend Visions Senior Living to anyone.

Small but what we were looking for

Nice place and great location- close to shopping and food.
My father just moved in and seems to be doing really well compared to the last place he was at both mentally and physically.
Its very clean and the staff is very kind.

Make sure you ask questions

I was initial very impressed with Bee Hive but then I found out I was not being told certain things. For example I had to ask if you accept the Altex program. Their answer was no which makes the difference for our situation but they were ready to move us in under private funding for a period of time. If I would have decided to sign the paperwork before I asked the right questions I don’t know what would have happened. I would just advise to make sure you are asking the right questions because they will not disclose something if it doesn’t benefit them. When I did ask about it they said they would be able to help out and waive certain things but the matter was that I had to ask to get the information.

Talked to about ...

Talked to about 6 other places before deciding on Bee Hive Homes. As far as value goes I think all the places were overpriced, Bee Hive does not seem out of line with what other places are charging, I just think it is too much in general. Also, they do not provide transportation to residents here. The staff is very friendly. I cannot really rate the activities that they offer, I haven't seen any yet.

loved it , very nice people

loved it , very nice people

At Visions Senior Living we enjoy a unique and personal approach to assisted living care services. Like most assisted living providers, we offer both long-term and respite care that combines housing, assistance with daily activities, and health care services as needed. In general, assisted living care is designed for those who require a little extra help with daily activities such as medication management, bathing, dressing, mobility, incontinence, or a number of potential challenges.