Family atmosphere

This place really has a nice, homey, family atmosphere when you walk in. Everyone is just so friendly and the residents all seem so content and happy here. We had a few mishaps at first, but nothing too serious.

My mother is smiling again!

All the criteria were met when I found Ilona's family home.
I was looking to place my mother in a group home setting after she had suffered a second stroke greatly affecting her vision. With the loss of her vision it became apparent my mother needed to be in a setting where she could socialize with people of her own age. I wanted a clean environment with all female residents and one providing a Christian home setting. This is exactly what I found at Ilona's. The home is clean without any detectable offensive odors. The environment is warm and loving. Ilona met my mother at the door on move in day with her arms open offering my mother a warm hug and words of encouragement. My mother's transition was seamless. She is very happy there and can't believe it has been less than two weeks since the move. The smile on her face says it all!!

Specializing in geriatric rehabilitation, Ilona’s Family Home has been operating under Registered Nurse supervision for fifteen years. We are committed to providing your loved one with an alternative to nursing home care. It is our heart’s desire that the spiritual, mental, emotional and physical needs of everyone entrusted to our care are met. At Ilona’s Family Home we strive to create that wonderful "sweet home away from home" in an affordable, pleasant, comfortable and caring environment. We are Bible believers and one of our favorite scriptures is 1 Corinthians 13:13 "And now abides Faith, Hope, Love, these three; but the greatest of these is LOVE."