Greenfields of Geneva a CCRC- Geneva, IL

Disappointing

If ur parent requires sub acute care, dont waste ur time here. We had informed the social worker at Greenfields what type of care my mother needed. She was accepted for admission
She suffered some complications and was rehospitialized again
They wouldnt take her back again
We should have listened to the hospital advisor to beware. While its a beautiful facility. They cant manage what other places in the area do quite well

Things are working out pretty well here.

Things are working out pretty well here. They are giving my loved one good care. It's clean, and the staff is friendly. My only complaint is that they took longer than they said to get someone to hang the drapes.

Disappointing

Moving my Mom into this place was a big disappointment. We got a great deal but it was short lived. In our opinion, they were short staffed, inconsistent in staffing, not as well trained in memory care as we had thought, and overall, I'm not convinced it was safe for my mom. We are grateful she has gone on to a new place. Communication was not always clear here and promises were made that were not kept.

Judi Donovan

We are deeply saddened by the negative experience you had at GreenFields of Geneva. The well-being and satisfaction of our residents is of the utmost importance to us, as is the confidence of their family members that their loved one is being cared for. We pride ourselves on our highly skilled and devoted staff and our warm, beautiful and state-of-the-art community. The experience of our residents is overwhelmingly positive however even this one incident is not acceptable. We encourage you to contact our executive director, Judi Donovan and share your concerns.

GreenFields is an exceptional LifeCare community offering an ideal location, a retirement lifestyle you’ll love, and the most comprehensive plan available for long-term care if ever needed. Sponsored by Friendship Senior Options, GreenFields is a sister community to Friendship Village, the largest retirement community in Illinois and the first to become accredited. GreenFields is located at 0N801 Friendship Way in Geneva. For additional information, visit www.GreenFieldsOfGeneva.org.