• Certified Dementia Practioner

Brand new facility

When I first started looking at communities, I called A Place for Mom and [Removed] has been wonderful in assisting me. She referred us here and we fell in love with this community. The facility is brand new and just opened up in June. It’s a very nice facility and seems more upscale than other places. All of the staff members are friendly and welcoming. The administrator who has been helping us since the beginning is so nice and checks in with us when we visit. It’s a beautiful facility and I would recommend it.

New Property

While looking for a place for my aunt, we arrived at this facility and were quickly welcomed by the staff team. The atmosphere along with their great hospitality made us feel very welcomed. The location as well is very convenient. This is a new place so they kept everything clean and orderly. The only slight drawback of the facility is that because it is fairly new, the staff is only now getting experience. But no one is pushy and the team is really connective. I’m also very pleased with the activities offered. They have painting, art day, crafts, and bingo. Events and activities would be posted on a monthly calendar. I also know that they have a beautician that started coming in as well. The other residents there are very friendly and it seems that there is a mix of all ages. The food that they offer seems ok too. My aunt has never really made any complaints and I know they have a menu that changes. So they always are getting a variety and not eating the same thing every day. I also notice that they have a bus there that may take the residents on outings or doctor’s appointments. Overall it is a great new facility.

We had a very nice tour, very friendly staff, new building. Can't figure out why they aren't full yet.

The building is great and so are all the people we deal with. Both of my parents like it there

An Amazing Place for Our Mom

My sister and I are so very pleased with the care our mother is getting at Bright Oaks of Aurora. My mother is in the memory Unit and it is a secured unit and we feel more than confident that she is safe there.
The staff is doing so much to make our mother feel welcome even though she has been very resistant to being there.
Bright Oaks of Aurora is just beautiful it's on the river and very clean and beautiful.
The staff stays in touch with me whenever my mother needs anything brought in like personal items.
My mom is starting to take part in some of the many activities they offer there as she likes the bingo and puzzle nights as well as the movies they show.
Bright Oaks of Aurora has also signed her up with their in-house doctor program and they have gotten her med adjusted and we know that she will be seen every month and her meds watched.
We have already told several friends and family members about the great care our mother is getting and we would like to thank A Place for Mom for helping us find Bright Oaks of Aurora. We also want to say the exective director at Bright Oaks of Aurora is superb, she had been informative, has a great bedside manner and quick to respond to any and all our concerns for our mother.

Care and comfort

I am happy with this community. The staff are attentive and caring. The community is clean and nice to enjoy. They offer a good variety of meals that are being enjoyed. The activities are offer and i am happy to see him active with the other residents. We would recommend this community to other families for good care and value

Highly Recommend!!

The Bright Oaks has a large variety of great activities, the activite director is awesome. We love the place and it has been a perfect fit for my loved one so far! I really appreciate A Place For Mom for sending us this way, I can not say enough good things about this place!

My mother's Choice

I am very happy with the care that my mom is getting at this beautiful community. The staff is nice and very helpful. This is a new community and not a lot of other residents right now. My mom does like the care here. The meals are outstanding. They do offer her to participate in activities. The community is clean and we would recommend other families to see this community for the great care and value for a loved one.

A nice place to tour

We liked this community. We were happy with the staff who answered are questions. We would recommend other families to see the activities and the menu for a loved one to move into this clean community.

Comfort For Mom!!

My mother is adjusting very well. The community is always kept clean and organized. At the moment there are no complaints about the meals they are healthy and taste good. Since there are more residents starting to reside here they are beginning to offer more activities, there are also events going on all the time in which the family can participate in. It has been a good experience so far for my mother residing in the community she is safe and surrounded by great staff.