Bickford of Aurora - Aurora, IL

Bickford of Aurora - Aurora, IL has yet not published prices.

Fell In Love

I cannot say enough good things about Bickford of Aurora. I took a tour of this community and fell in love with it. It was new, and I really liked the layout of the community. I liked that the residents have the freedom to come and go as they pleased, and that there were a lot of regularly scheduled activities. The residents all seemed very well-kept and happy, and if it hadn't been for the cost, I would have chosen Bickford for my loved one.

We had a very nice tour, very friendly staff, new building. We got the opportunity to see how quickly the staff moves when a resident needs help - very speedy! We were very impressed with the whole operation.

Just opened

This community just opened in April and the staff did a very good job showing us around, they took their time and they answered all our questions. There were a lot of amenities for the residents to choose from, it was open and bright and the staff was very friendly. It would be worth a tour.

Brand New

This community is highly expensive. They do offer a lot of nice amenities and activities. The food is good and the community is beautiful. This community is centrally located for the family. I would recommend this community.

She's constantly active!

The facility is very good! The staff are very accommodating and the facility is very clean. My loved one is constantly active and participating in activities with other residents. She is having a great stay so far!

Mom's Comfort and Care

I like the care at this community. This is a new clean community. I like knowing that she is happy with the variety of the healthy meals. They offered a large variety of nice activities. We like that everyone is so caring. My mom is comfortable here and we like that this community is close by to our home. We would recommend this community for great care.

Wonderful! Beautiful surroundings, good food, caring staff. Mom feels at home already after less than a week!

Place is beautiful !!! We think our mom is a little past this area of living. She may need more assistance, but this would be costly. Also this is a self pay community and we are thinking she will need to go on Medicaid shortly.