Fredonia Place - Fredonia, NY

Amazing and caring staff

We just moved my father in to the memory care and the staff is incredible. They are friendly smiling and welcoming. They are paying attention to the treatment plan and the residents. They call everyone by first name almost immediately and recognize family members. They make sure to encourage the residents to attend events and our family couldn't be happier that we chose here for my dad!

Everything is great!

Mom is doing great here. The staff is doing a good job with mom. We like that they have a lot to offer the residents to do. The community is clean and neat when we see it. We have not had any problems .

We were very happy with this facility. It is really very nice and more affordable than the other options we have contacted.

We want mom there. At present, they do not have an opening in their memory care section.
We are hoping one becomes open very quickly.

A Great Place To Call Home!

I was so impressed when I first saw Fredonia Place. I have looked at nursing homes and the ones I had looked at left a lot to be desired. My husband is in the memory care unit and I thought " He is going to think he is in a hotel!" The staff are very caring, knowing, and calming to the family. We at lunch with the residents and the food was delicious. I feel my husband found the best place to be at a decent price when comparing to a place closer to home. Well worth the drive!

Very satisfied!

This has been the best move for my parents! It has taken all the pressure from my Dad & is a great place for my Mom who has memory issues!
It has also taken a lot off my sister & myself!

Couldn't be happier

My parents couldn't be happier. In fact, my dad's exact words were: If I were any better I'd be twins. They feel very comfortable and well cared for, which is exactly what we wanted. We worried they would have a hard time with the transition from their own home, but it has been very smooth. We wish we'd done it sooner. They've been there 5 weeks and my mom said she hasn't used the stove/oven yet, and she is thrilled with that.

Fredonia Place A+

My sister & I were very pleased with Fredonia Place the first time we visited & talked with the administrator & social worker. This was the right place for our parents.
After having our parents visit we all made the decision for our parents to sing up for a room that they liked.
We are very pleased with the care they have received & the ability to be involved with the other tenants, & programs offered.
Also very helpful receiving updates by phone & email.

Recommendation

Fredonia Place was a wonderful home for my Mother and when she resided in an assisted living apartment, she had many opportunities to make friends and participate in many enriching activities. Her apartment was kept very clean and the staff was friendly and competent. We appreciated the great care that she received.

Very nice community!

We feel they're doing an excellent job at Fredonia Place. The staff have been a pleasure to work with, they are very courteous, professional, and very good at work with all of their residents. The facility itself is nice looking and clean, and from what we have heard they do a good job with the food!

Fredonia Place Review

I was referred to Fredonia Place by a Place for MOM- it has turned out to be the best information I ever received. My father requires memory care and was miserable at another facility. Fredonia place has warm caring staff and a clean safe environment.

Located on a charming 23 acre campus in Fredonia, NY, Fredonia Place provides residents with assisted living while also promoting their independence through a host of support services. When seeking an assisted living environment for your elderly loved one, you want to know that they will have the support they need to maintain their autonomy and quality of living. The community at Fredonia Place gives just such reassurance. The 83,000 square foot community has 53 apartments with full kitchens, including full-sized dish-washers and refrigerators. Our residents have their own washers and dryers, allowing them an alternative to our laundry service. Other amenities, such as telephone, high-speed internet and cable TV, provide them with the resources they need to keep in touch with loved ones and current events. Our staff work diligently to respect residents' privacy and enhance their dignity. In addition to around-the-clock medication assistance, Fredonia Place also offers in-house physical and occupational therapy, a spa, a 1000 title library and a game room. The community also boasts an amazing dining experience unlike any other assisted living facility. We are known for the superior quality of our menu options, each planned and designed by our dietitian and dietary director in concert with our chefs. Residents with specific dietary needs will find a friendly and accommodating staff ready and able to work with them. The East Wing at Fredonia Place helps residents facing age-related memory problems. Our Memory Care Coordinator and staff design customized solutions for living with memory impairment. Assistance is available not just to our residents but also to their families. Personalized plans from our memory care staff not only promote independence for our residents but also provide education and understanding for their families. Your loved one's dignity and independence are the foremost goals at Fredonia Place.