Respite Stay Went Well

My father is law had a good respite stay experience here at this community. For the most part they did a good job caring for him, and his needs. The only problem we had was there was a language barrier between him, and the staff. Overall it was good experience, and we will return to this community if we need to use their services again. I would recommend this community, it is a nice place.

Good Community

I had a pretty nice tour of this facility. Everyone was very kind, and helpful. From what I saw everything looked great, and well-kept. The experience went well, and this is a good community.

The perfect choice!

I would like to express my heartfelt appreciation for the exceptional care that the management and staff of Eden Heights of Eden has shown my mother, Irena. They have gone above and beyond any expectation in showing care and concern for her well being, health, and enjoyment of life as she has adjusted to assisted living. It was not an easy transition for her, but I truly feel that each and every member of management and staff has had her best interests at heart every step of the way from helping her to adjust to her new living arrangements, to addressing her dietary needs, medication management, and recreation.

She enjoys the outings and the activities that Eden Heights of Eden provides. The activities staff strives to make their activities accessible and fun. They are always on the lookout for new and exciting things to share with the residents and they always decorate the facility to make it attractive and appealing-so many homey touches-and the Christmas decorations are lovely.

My mother's health has been poor in the past few years, and the medical staff have looked out for her and taken exceptional care to communicate with her and her medical care team. They are readily available for my questions and concerns and address her health-care needs at any time, day or night. It is very reassuring to know that she is being watched over by people who really care how she is doing each and every day.

The nutrition management and staff have gone out of their way to accommodate her special dietary needs, which is a huge relief for my mom and our family. We are so appreciative the efforts of the management to consistently improve their program to meet the needs and desires of their residents.

Finally, the management team at Eden Heights of Eden is amazing! Each member of the office staff and management is so outgoing and friendly. Nothing is ever a problem that can't be addressed and remedied with everyone's best interests at heart. Every phone call is answered with a friendly, happy voice and much care and concern is evident for each and every resident. It is readily apparent that a lot of emotional investment is made by all the management and employees into each person who resides at Eden Heights.

The facility is clean and inviting, which was also a great concern as my mother transitioned into assisted living. I am consistently amazed at the on-going improvements and attention to detail the maintenance staff has shown in making the facility as much like "home" as possible.

I cannot say enough how much my family appreciates the fact that we chose Eden Heights of Eden. It was the perfect choice for my mom!

Friendly staff, lots of activities!

I think they're doing a great job taking care of my loved one! It's a nice looking, clean facility, and the staff are all very friendly. They've got a lot of activities, and I appreciate that they put a lot of effort into making sure my loved one knows about them and participates!

Everyone is warm and caring

So far I have a very good feeling about it. Everyone is warm and caring. They are very good to my mother. I have recommended it already to other people. The facility itself is immaculate. The staff has been wonderful. The residents are friendly as well. They have all been very welcoming. We have had a great experience so far. My mother enjoys it here. Everything has been going very well. This is a great community.

Dark inside, remodeled grade school, all residents that I met seemed happy and well cared for. Made an appointment to have mother evaluated, it snowed, woman cancelled and I tried to re-schedule. They failed to follow-up and did not go out to evaluate mom as scheduled.

Very satified with facility.

We moved mom and dad into their room last Wednesday and we were very satisfied with their care and the facility.

The staff here was very nice and answ...

The staff here was very nice and answered any questions I had. I may seriously consider this place, but I am not quite ready yet.