Angel's Retirement Home - Saint Catharines, ON

Angel's Retirement Home - Saint Catharines, ON has yet not published prices.

• Memory Care Services

When my uncle first moved in they took extra care to get him settled. I was able to communicate with [Removed] .every day to see how he was doing. She was always quick to respond.
Being somewhat independant, my uncle was getting too much care for his liking. So we discussed how to deal with that and changes were made promptly.
The staff was friendly and caring. My Uncle commented many times on how nice they were and how good the food was.
Being a small residence meant more personalized care and communication. I would recommend Angels to anyone looking for a good home for a family member.

Truly are Angels

I moved a dear friend into Angel's after her Alzheimer's got to a point where she needed full care.

I cannot say enough good things about Angel's. Professional, caring, friendly, knowledge staff.

The home is always clean as are the residents. It is a very calm place for the residences.

They truly care about their residents and the families.

Thank you so much staff at Angel's.

So very impressed with Angel’s Retirement Home. Fortunata couldn’t be more caring and compassionate about her “resident family”. The fact that she hand picks her staff to maintain her standard and level of care says multitudes. The detail in all-inclusive care is exemplary. She was very informative, not only about her home, but what to look for when touring other facilities. Kudos Fortunata, it was our pleasure to meet you today and thank you so much for your kind and caring ways. You and your staff are “Angels among us”.

Angels on Earth

Angel's is a new retirement home that specializes in memory and Alzheimer's care. The Director Of Care and Owner, Fortunata, is amazing. She is so caring, so concerned for the well being of her residents and understands the disease process involved with dementia so well that she brings peace and comfort to families of people suffering from this horrible disease. I have gone from a frantic state of worry about my mom to a complete sense of peace and calm and I trust her absolutely with my mom's care. She is always there to provide supportive words or advice as well, she is open to communication at any time. She personally selects and trains her staff and they have the same caring, relaxed and calm manner that she has too. Her residence is set up like a true home. She is truly the angel at Angels.