Elderwood Assisted Living at Tonawanda - Tonawanda, NY

Elderwood Assisted Living at Tonawanda - Tonawanda, NY has yet not published prices.

No issues

I had no problems during my respite stay here. If I wanted to move into a community, I would go back.

Lovely facility and good for higher functioning adult, but mom may need a facility which can provide locks on main doors. Also I did not observe activities designed for memory care.

Visited. Nice place. Met [Removed] who gave me a tour. The shared rooms were very small! I have application. Waiting list 6-8 mos for Medicaid room. They try to match people up for shared rooms. All on one floor . Mailed in application. They are keeping it on file. Taking ALAN to see facility in Feb when our son is in town

The Staff Needs To Be More Attentive!!

My loved one was not given all the proper care and attention they should have received. The staff communication was not great. Some of the meals were good others were not. On the weekends they only have two caregivers for everyone.That was not good because when you would go to visit a resident you could hear everyone needing help and the caregivers could not get to everyone on time. My loved one was not also receiving their medication like the doctor had ordered. My loved one enjoyed the activities offered they were very active. Overall the experience was not good.

Impressive!

I recently toured Tonawanda Manor and was extremely impressed by the facility, the bright atmosphere and the exceptional courteous staff! Right away, I could not wait to put my application in for my mother! I know she will be extremely happy there! It is a bright and very accommodating facility with a beauty parlor and even an ice cream parlor which my mother will love! The rooms are beautiful and spacious and the dining room was beautiful, and although there is a wait list, as Mom does not have private insurance, it is worth the wait!